Awesome night and motion shots of my 04 Cobra

8urvett

Established Member
Very nice! What's his set up? How long are his exposures on the trailing light ones? Very nice indeed! Nice car too!!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Where in PA are you, i would really like to get some nice pictures of my car. I am willing to pay. Email me if you would like (or have him email me) at [email protected]

*EDIT*... ohh yeah... great pictures
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Screamin'SVT

Banned
Mike K, we are from Harrisburg. Where are you at? I sent my friend a link to this thread and he's gonna send you an email.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. :beer:

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Screamin'SVT said:
Mike K, we are from Harrisburg. Where are you at? I sent my friend a link to this thread and he's gonna send you an email.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. :beer:

My car is currently located in Dover, DE and i have no problem making the drive up to Harrisburg. It actually works out pretty good because i would like to go to Penn State in Harrisburg so it would give me a chance to see the city. I look forward to the email, thanks :thumbsup:

-Mike

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
dude, you forgot one thing. the tire shine!!!!!!! :uh oh:

Arin

Established Member
Mike K said:
first, i think it is a 'she' :rockon:

I'm a HE
003.jpg

I shoot everything on a Nikon FG from around 1982. Its fully manual. The pictures were shoot for about 5 mins at f2.8 on Fujichrome 64t slide flim under a full moon and city lights. They were not digital or photoshop creations. They are all real, on the flim, pictures.

The 2 shots in motion are about 10 seconds at F5.6.

I may get a Nikon D70s for rig shots and day light shots so if anyone is in the area and interested, shoot me an email at
arinahnell.gif
and we can set soemthing up.

Thanks
-Arin
www.arinahnell.com

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
^^^^

:rockon: Nice Nice.
Im surpised all theses nice pictures comes from that camera :beer: skills you have!

welcome to SVT :pepper:

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Arin said:

:uh oh: sorry :(

I will be in the states on vacation early october, is there any way you can take some nice pictures of my car? Feel free to email me at [email protected] , i have been looking to get some decent pictures of my car and my personal pictures just arent cutting it.

Keep up the good work. :beer:

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread