Awesome Nurburgring video if you've got about 8 minutes!

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
:eek: What the hell was his competition, an F14 flying above him! That thing was flying by those cars like they pissing on the side of the road. There was no one car there that would touch that thing. Great driver, even better video :beer:
Ps: he is getting a ticket for having a cracked windshield :coolman:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I was watching the video and thought "DAMN he's fast"...then I saw that the driver was Stuck...then I knew I would enjoy it.

I don't think this was during an actual race, but it most likely was taken during testing or qualifying for a DTM race. DTM and BTC is where it's AT! Forget NASCAR, these guys can really drive.

He's pumping his fist at the end, Stuckey probably was happy with that lap even though he got hung up behind the Porsche...

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
The only thing that would of made that vid better is if a Ford Pinto would of flew right by him on one of the straights!!! :pepper: :banana: RRRRIGHT

4.6modular

The Learning SVT Poster
Established Member
That my friends is real racing. That is just unreal the amount of skill required to be consistent and smooth. Nascar doesn't do it like those guys do. Can't wait for them to start showing the racing season on speed channel.

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
CarpetCityCobra said:
I don't think this was during an actual race, but it most likely was taken during testing or qualifying for a DTM race. DTM and BTC is where it's AT! Forget NASCAR, these guys can really drive.

He's pumping his fist at the end, Stuckey probably was happy with that lap even though he got hung up behind the Porsche...

He was pumping his fist because BMW had just clinched their 7th Nurburgring victory. It was during an actual race, it was the last lap and he had just won it, no qualifying here. There were 800 competitors, 22 countries, and it was a 24 hour race. They ran 2 GTRs with 3 drivers. Hans-Joachim was the one in this video. That was their final lap. BMW came in 1st and 2nd. :rockon:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
02zealot said:
He was pumping his fist because BMW had just clinched their 7th Nurburgring victory. It was during an actual race, it was the last lap and he had just won it, no qualifying here. There were 800 competitors, 22 countries, and it was a 24 hour race. They ran 2 GTRs with 3 drivers. Hans-Joachim was the one in this video. That was their final lap. BMW came in 1st and 2nd. :rockon:

Roger that...it didn't even look like a race, there was no pass/repass...and he definitely didn't drive the car like it was the last lap. Most guys drive the car really gingerly the last lap, to make sure they don't break the car or do something stupid (not that Stuck would exhibit brain fade).

Interesting...

Hope it gets re-posted for those that didn't get it.

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
CarpetCityCobra said:
Roger that...it didn't even look like a race, there was no pass/repass...and he definitely didn't drive the car like it was the last lap. Most guys drive the car really gingerly the last lap, to make sure they don't break the car or do something stupid (not that Stuck would exhibit brain fade).

Maybe he was going for a record, I don't really know. I got my information from a reliable E46 forum but ya never know. Awesome vid though. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread