Awesome Spoof Metal Band

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
They wrote and recorded these songs in the fashion of Japanese metal bands that have a limited understanding of the English language. They're actually awesome guitarists. Listen to "White Tiger on a Black Night". Great guitar work.

Thunder Cobra on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I'm laughing at the "About Me" section:
"What's that slithering towards you in a dream? A sweaty dream, where you sweat in your dream and also in your bed in real life. It's a cobra. A thunderous cobra with shining scales and gleaming fangs.

Let the cobra wind it's way into your ears and plant delicious cobra eggs into your brain.

With time the eggs will develop into baby thunder cobras and you'll be the proud parent of your own flock of snakes.

Beg for the venom."

The guys who created band is friends of my band, so I can assure you it's a joke, but they're awesome musicians.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not bad, lol.

You should check out Austrian Death Machine if you like spoof metal about Arnold Schwarzenegger.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Yeah, I looked them up on youtube when you posted. Get to tha choppa is awesome. haha. He's actually ridiculously good to play everything so well.

Look up "You Have Just Been Erased" and "It's Not a Tumor" on there. The guitar work is so good on those songs!

Last edited:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Look up "You Have Just Been Erased" and "It's Not a Tumor" on there. The guitar work is so good on those songs!

Wow. He's pretty good. The solo on Thrust Control by Thunder Cobra is pretty damn good too, and the lyrics are hilarious.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Moved.

I thought since it wasn't a picture or video, I was in the right place. My bad.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Wow. He's pretty good. The solo on Thrust Control by Thunder Cobra is pretty damn good too, and the lyrics are hilarious.

Haha, that song sounds like something off South Park or Team America, or something from Jack Black. They have a pretty good guitarist though!

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Steel Panther FTW :rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck8T45DJjH4]YouTube - Steel Panther "Fat Girl (Thar She Blows)" video[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread