Awwwww Son of a *****

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
****Important Update****

I hope someone starts making those DD 10th Anniversary wheels soon because this really sucks not having the rear tires flush with the fenders.

just get the true forged 10th anniv replicas. they look exactly the same, just with 1 more spoke than the 10th OEM

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
off topic, well not really... about ur samsung monitor
i wonder if u got the same 22 as i do, i forget my model and too lazy to go upstairs... but also the point is it should have a 3 year manufacturer warranty... look into that i got my benq secondary on my desk fixed under warranty cuse the OSD box kept popping up... the samsung is fairly new, :shrug:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
That really sucks to hear man. I've been running 1" huncentric spacers for over a year now with no problems..... :shrug:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
just get the true forged 10th anniv replicas. they look exactly the same, just with 1 more spoke than the 10th OEM

Yea, I have seen those and I'm not really a fan of them. Don't get me wrong, they are nice rims but I wouldn't spend that much money on something looks like rims I already have. If they were cheaper I would be tempted though.

off topic, well not really... about ur samsung monitor
i wonder if u got the same 22 as i do, i forget my model and too lazy to go upstairs... but also the point is it should have a 3 year manufacturer warranty... look into that i got my benq secondary on my desk fixed under warranty cuse the OSD box kept popping up... the samsung is fairly new, :shrug:

O yea, it has warranty but I was just pissed that a new monitor would go out so quickly. I unplugged everything and setup it all up again to see if a connection was off or something. Once I started everything back up everything seemed fine. Hopefully it was just a loose connection. We will see.

That really sucks to hear man. I've been running 1" huncentric spacers for over a year now with no problems..... :shrug:

I think I had the spacers on the car for about a year and a half and didn't have this problem until now. It is not like I beat on my car all the time and run it at the track with slicks. I drive the car like grandma (so much so my friends make fun of me for it), the only tires that have been on the car have been the factory F1's, and the car has never been on any kind of track. So I don't know. . . .

I did look at the damage closer on the left side and I found out that I actually have two broken studs. One initially fell off when I took the tire off this morning. I just found out there is a second one broken while checking the studs once I got home from work. I'm surprised it didn't fall off when I took the tire off this morning. The lug was still on the stud and appeared to be tight. The rest of the lugs on the left side were tight. So. . . . I have no idea what happened. :shrug:

I am waiting for my camera's batteries to charge so I can take some pics.

This really blows. I want to drive my friggin car!!!!

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
These are not the best pics because it was getting dark fast but you get the idea. Also, the spacer was not on there when I took the pics.

BTW, can I get a stud that is stronger and the same size as the factory stud or do I have to buy the Moroso studs and cut them to size. Also, if I can the Moroso stud, does that take away any added strength that the stud has over the factory one?

This is how it looked once I took the tire off (the spacer was left on the car though)
Sigh001.jpg

Once I applied pressure to it, it fell off
Sigh005.jpg

I think I may have unscrewed it some but can't remember (the portin to the left is the front of the stud where you begin to thread the stud).
Sigh008.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread