Established Member
Not my best work but you get the idea.

grabberorangeGT500withaxiswheels.gif

CGoeschel

Established Member
ELITE1 said:
Not my best work but you get the idea.

grabberorangeGT500withaxiswheels.gif

Thanks for the chop! I do like it although I think in reality the silver wont be quite as bright as on their website. Thanks again!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
You people are too kind. :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

How could you consider the Fikse and then these?:bash: :bash:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
You people are too kind. :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

How could you consider the Fikse and then these?:bash: :bash:

I got my new issue of Modified Mustangs and saw an Orange car with these wheels on it....looks pretty cool! You know me, I change my mind a million times and then BOOM!! I just do it!

Dave07997S

Established Member
Those are nice, and they are not to heavy even with the 10.5" rear. If they are the same price range as the Fikse, obviously my vote is for the Fikse.

Dave

CGoeschel

Established Member
Dave01M3 said:
Those are nice, and they are not to heavy even with the 10.5" rear. If they are the same price range as the Fikse, obviously my vote is for the Fikse.

Dave

Problem with the Fikse wheels is they are 1000.00 a piece!! There the ones they use on the FR500C race cars. I like the racing look, but I like being able to see the brake calipers.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Brakes are the last thing people are going to look at when it comes to your car! Between the blinding GO, and the KB, Fiske wheels...... Brakes??

Why not check into some CCW's? My opinion on the Axis wheel is that it is the same old redundant 5 spoke look the mustang has had since the 90's. Go Bold be Different!

Not too mention, that we both know you wouldn't get these because there is someone that already has them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread