Ayahuasca

scottminot

Established Member
Anyone ever do ayahuasca? I'm planning on attending an ayahuasca ceremony some time next year in Peru.
I've been interested in it for well over a year now. I've watched a lot of documentaries and I'm a big fan of Amber Lyon. I'm currently reading Ayahuasca In My Blood by Peter Gorman. Good book!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Nope but heard from a few guests on the Joe Rogan podcast. Quite the experience. Id be up for it for sure, sounds like it really helps you rethink who you are and how you do thinks and what you need to do in the future to be a better person.

truefiveo

Established Member
The Ayahuasca Peru trip is for followers who don't care about thier life health and well being....

Why would you put anything like that in your body????

If you need to do that trip to figure out those type of things in life then you have bigger problems within yourself.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The Ayahuasca Peru trip is for followers who don't care about thier life health and well being....

If you need to do that trip to figure out those type of things in life then you have bigger problems within yourself.

Youre likely prime example of someone who could learn a thing or two from an Ayuhausca trip lol.

scottminot

Established Member

I bet one Ayahuasca ceremony would kill that big ego of yours and turn you humble.

You're either trolling or have no real knowledge at all of ayahuasca.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member

In my generation everyone wanted to drop acid to expand their conscientious. I had one friend decide it was his turn, he went to a grateful dead concert at Irvine Meadows. In the parking lot some one using an ink blotter squirted a bunch of acid into his mouth and he went into the concert. They estimated that he had between 75 to 100 hits.

He says he remembers half of the first song and then he saw some hot chick so he took off all of his clothes. Picture a fat white dude, buck naked, tripping balls. The police found him on all fours, grazing on grass like a cow. They took him off to Orange County Jail and threw him in a padded cell. He tore the padding off the walls. We drove up from San Deigo bailed him out the next day.

I wonder if he achieved enlightenment.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Lol at our generation.

All these fad diets and fad things so you feel better about yourself

Instead of just ****ing getting up and doing shit to better yourself

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone who needs a substance for "enlightenment" is weak to begin with. What a crock of shit.

Youre likely prime example of someone who could learn a thing or two from an Ayuhausca trip lol.

I bet one Ayahuasca ceremony would kill that big ego of yours and turn you humble.

You're either trolling or have no real knowledge at all of ayahuasca.

You two know seem to know a lot about what it will do for you, for two guys that have never done it.

Last edited:

scottminot

Established Member
does that mean you guareentee you won't have a bad experience. BTW, it sounds like your knowledge is academic.

My knowledge is purely academic at this point, but I have read a lot about and it's uses.
You can and will definitely have bad experiences with the plants.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Do you know shit about this? No. So why are you in this thread?
Just to be an arrogant ass.
You can't ****ing read can you? I just said above I don't know shit about this subject besides a quick google search.
This shit has already taken you over in your mind seeing as you haven't experienced it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread