Az folks, you too Chris. :) Pavillions on the 19th of Feb

AzDropTop

Established Member
Meeting over there around 2:45 or 3. Parking the cars and then having a bite to eat at the little dinner accross the street. Be there for some good fun.
Rick :rolling:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Not sure if I will make that one or not, especially since we will be heading to the Coolidge track day. Gotta save up some dough ;-) Going to see about getting some new pads for the front, get these spare rotors turned that I got from Jeff (thanks Jeff! :rockon: ) and some odd and end things. Kristen saw the schedule for the year and gave me the look of:

"You don't plan on going to all of those do you? :poke: "

"Ummm sure I do honey :pepper: "

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris_H said:
Not sure if I will make that one or not, especially since we will be heading to the Coolidge track day. Gotta save up some dough ;-) Going to see about getting some new pads for the front, get these spare rotors turned that I got from Jeff (thanks Jeff! :rockon: ) and some odd and end things. Kristen saw the schedule for the year and gave me the look of:

Ha ha. The Track event should be fun!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Chris_H said:

No problem! You did me a big favor by taking them out of my hands. :rockon:

I might be able to make this one. :D

AzDropTop

Established Member
PlatinumCobra said:
No problem! You did me a big favor by taking them out of my hands. :rockon:

I might be able to make this one. :D

Most likely we will be meeting at the circle K type store at Valencia and Houghton road before heading up to Phoenix. I'm guessing around 12 or so.

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
I'm in. I 'm pretty sure Tom and Brant are going. Kevin will probable be brining his new marauder. Should be a good time.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Pavillions is on the East Side of the 101 and Indian Bend road. Its a shopping complex/strip mall. It's supposedly the largest continuous car show in the country.

Basically anything is welcome, from rice to lifted trucks. You'll want to be there early if your gonna "show" your car because its season now.

It's kinda gone downhill in recent years but still a good place to meet other cobra owners and bullshit about whatever. Its also fun to see the latest, greatest rice out there too.

Anyways, me and the guys try to make it out every other weekend. If you see a yellow whipple, black KB, comp orange (all coupes) or beryllium E (vert) its one of us. Feel free to stop by and chat.

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
50 BMG said:
or beryllium E (vert) its one of us. Feel free to stop by and chat.
Who drives that? I saw it at FFW this year, and the guy standing around it looked about 20 :thumbsup: I thought I was going to pass out after looking at it. Thats one sweet car!! :bowdown:

FFW20.jpg

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Chris_H said:
Who drives that? I saw it at FFW this year, and the guy standing around it looked about 20 :thumbsup: I thought I was going to pass out after looking at it. Thats one sweet car!! :bowdown:

FFW20.jpg

:beer:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Cars like that make me believe in car-jacking, so long as I am the one doing the jacking and not getting the jacking :lol1: :lol1:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Come on out and meet everyone! It's a good time.

Like your quote by the way. :)

"you never know how much you believe in something, until its truth or false hood become a matter of life or death to you" ~ C.S. Lewis

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
You know, the more I think about it, the more I might be able to make this. I am going to be in Tucson that Friday dropping the car off again to get some work done on it. I may just stick around and head to the show with you guys. I can bring my loaner car and enter it in the show :burnout:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris_H said:
You know, the more I think about it, the more I might be able to make this. I am going to be in Tucson that Friday dropping the car off again to get some work done on it. I may just stick around and head to the show with you guys. I can bring my loaner car and enter it in the show :burnout:

Chris,
It's just kind of a get together with a lot of really cool cars. No awards or anything, but lot's to look at. It would be cool if you could make it. :thumbsup:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Maybe I can throw some spinners on the Taurus or if I get the Expedition again, I can throw some 22's on it :loser: I'll have to see how it goes. I have a test on Friday which I will miss and will have to make it up on Saturday. :cuss: I hate school.

Users who are viewing this thread