AZ LEO'S Please

SICKBOY

Established Member
Got a quick question regarding a citation i was given...Was pulled over for buttin my ciggarette out the window...I know should not have done it but didn't have anything to put it in...Citation is for criminal littering...which seems a bit much as it's not like i was pouring oil on baby seals...in any event would it be a good idea to plea nolo in lieu of gettin a reduced fine...i have not been able to find a answer with regard to how much revenue i just donated..any help would be cool

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If it is truly a criminal offense, you want to fight it. You dont want a criminal conviction on your record. Pleading Nolo Contendere has the same effect as a guilty plea.

SICKBOY

Established Member
so it would be in my best interest to plea not guilty was just under the impression that would make thing far worse.

SICKBOY

Established Member
well considering the minor ass infraction in my opinon i'll go to my date in court too see if the judge offer's some form of diversion option in the event that is not available i'll go non guilty to meet with the prosecutor to plea on a lesser charge as i can't see a one butt bein such a tragic incident

Users who are viewing this thread