AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Calling all the cobra/mustang owners in the Phoenix/Mesa/tempe/etc. area! We should get together and cruise sometime, now that its getting a bit cooler. I was thinking about sometime in the next 2 weeks. Please post here if your able to make it sometime in the next 2 weeks, so we can schedule a date to cruise. One member suggested we cruise from Scottsdale to fountain hills. I think its a great idea, but please post any other suggestions! I think it would a lot of fun.

LOCATION and DATE/TIME - Sunday, September 18th 2011 @ Mimi's Cafe Google Address HERE 7:15AM.

WE WILL BE GETTING BREAKFAST @ MiMi's Cafe :)

DECIDED: SUNDAY the September 18th around MID DAY - USERS who say they can make this date:
1)AdamSVT
2)Forcefed03 (with couple non forum members)
3)AZSN95SNAKE
4)Joeazhp
5)WOH HRSY
6)chocolatehammer
7)03silverdragon
8) mfj
9) Users from AZDG

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Canyon lake anyone? Not the best place for mustangs I might say lol. I just did a cruise with a h/c/i 95 5.0, 05 STi, tc, and an 03 torch red mach 1; to canyon lake.

Sounds like I'd be the slowest haha. I'd heavily consider it though.

Joeazhp

Established Member
globe is always a good easy cruise. decent places to eat as well. if you want i will post this on az desert goats, and arizona vette. i know a few guys i work w/ would be down (300zx, evo mr)

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I guess I'm in than. I need to get new tires before than though. Anybody know a place to get some
nitto 555R's here locally??

03silverdragon has a beast of a car. If I remember correctly over 700rwhp.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
globe is always a good easy cruise. decent places to eat as well. if you want i will post this on az desert goats, and arizona vette. i know a few guys i work w/ would be down (300zx, evo mr)
Yea that would be great! let them know.
Of course, just give me at least one week heads up, i got about 8 or 9 03 cobras in my contacts, give me a date and I will relay the message to them.:burnout:
Yes that would be awesome. We have to still decide on a date.
I guess I'm in than. I need to get new tires before than though. Anybody know a place to get some
nitto 555R's here locally??
03silverdragon has a beast of a car. If I remember correctly over 700rwhp.

Yes, i get mine at Tucker Tire on 12st and camelback. They've been around for like 70 years. And iv'e never had any problems with them. They always had the tire i desired in stock or at there warehouse.

Once we get a good amount of people registered, then we will have to work on a date + where we will cruise to and from.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Yes, i get mine at Tucker Tire on 12st and camelback. They've been around for like 70 years. And iv'e never had any problems with them. They always had the tire i desired in stock or at there warehouse.

Once we get a good amount of people registered, then we will have to work on a date + where we will cruise to and from.

Hmm doesn't show they have nittos on their website? Only 315 for a 17" rim is toyo. Might have to call them and ask than. Thanks for the headsup! I've never even heard of Tucker Tire lol.

If you guys go out to the Pavilions on Mustang Night you can tell a lot of mustang people about it there.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Hmm doesn't show they have nittos on their website? Only 315 for a 17" rim is toyo. Might have to call them and ask than. Thanks for the headsup! I've never even heard of Tucker Tire lol.

If you guys go out to the Pavilions on Mustang Night you can tell a lot of mustang people about it there.

Yea you just call them, and they call the warehouse. I have ordered 275's 295's and 315's. They had the DR's and the SR's.

AdamSVT

Established Member

Azsn95 buy my 03/04 black cobra wheels they come with nitto555s all around 275s up front and 315s out back only 1k miles on them :D

mineralstangt

Established Member
Canyon lake anyone? Not the best place for mustangs I might say lol. I just did a cruise with a h/c/i 95 5.0, 05 STi, tc, and an 03 torch red mach 1; to canyon lake.

Sounds like I'd be the slowest haha. I'd heavily consider it though.

With what my car's been going through I'm pretty sure I'd be the slowest at this point, LoL, but I have been getting things corrected so who knows . . . I wouldn't worry about it though.

Users who are viewing this thread