B&D Racing in Canoga Park

96CynRnr

Established Member
Since it's been my misfortune in owning my Cobra to run across several poor mechanics, one dealer (who by virtue of a pending lawsuit must remain nameless) and one glass repair facility who don't know their you know what from a hole in the ground, it's my incredible pleasure to speak very highly of --- B and D Racing in Canoga Park.

I am starting the process of the installation of a full Griggs GR-40 suspension installation on my 96 Cobra, not only has Brian been very forthcoming with honest evaluations of the product but he's allowed me to "touch and feel" the parts installed on other cars. I've been given "lectures" on the product, installations and maintenance of the car and the Griggs setup. This personal time has resulted in a supreme confidence that I've choosen the right suspesion for the car and I've finally found the right crew to keep my toy running flawlessly.

So thanks to Brian for making my choices easy and helping me spend my money wisely.

If anyone has questions about these guys give them a visit ... http://www.bdracing.net/ or drop me an email if you have questions from a customers stand point.

/darin

porkchop

Established Member
Yes, I too highly recommend Brian and his crew at B&D Racing. They're responsible for installing and tuning my Maximum Motorsports suspension. Everytime I bring him my car I just let him do what he does best. Just tell him what you want to accomplish and he will pretty much know what to do and keep you posted if he has any recommendations. :bowdown:

BlownStroker

Established Member
I was reading some past post's and had to answer to this........

The name is Fat Jay I'm from Fresno and I drive to LA just to see Brian and Mason @ B&D. They are top notch, and as we speak my car is there getting checked out and tuned! I just finished my F1R install on my 91' GT, full Griggs kit ect. Can't wait to see what the car does on the dyno with Brian on the tune!! Brian if you see this Thanx in advance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread