B&M short throw/ stock shifter/ tri-ax handle

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
i've got some shifter related things i'm looking to move so i can buy a few other parts i'm in need of. up 1st is a B&M short throw ripper shifter for a Tremec TR3650.
The B&M has been in my car since 2007. has MAYBE 20K on it. bough it new from JEGS for $169.99. only reason for removing was I wanted to try out a Pro 5.0

Looking to get $100 +shipping

1119111933.jpg

1119111934.jpg

I will include all the mounting hardware/bolts to the buyer. this thing has these special washers to adjust how far forward or back the shifter sits. (gives like 1/2" of adjustment) also, has shift stops and adjustable gate springs.

triax.jpg

tri-ax handle. came with my Pro 5.0 but i like the shorter 5.0 handle better. nothing wrong with it, could use it on any other shifter with a removeable handle including the stock shifter. looks to be these are forged aluminum.
looking for $15 +shipping for this

i dont have any pictures at the moment of the stock shifter but what can i say, its an OEM shifter and can get pictures to anyone interested. again, both shifters came out of my 2002 GT and will fit a Tremec TR3650 transmission. will take $25 + shipping.

PM me with any further questions or any offers !!!
willing to make deals guys! :beer:

1989Gt.

Banned
Hmm might be interested, ill pm you on mm forum tho buddy if you get a buyer earlier sell it

Users who are viewing this thread