Ba xr8 XRQTOR'd

XRQTOR

Banned
Hi fella's, thought i'd throw up some pics of my pride and joy. 2oo4 (12th month) Ba xr8 35o hp 5.4L (DOHC).
th_Picture022.jpg

th_Picture020.jpg

th_Picture021.jpg

th_Picture019.jpg

th_Picture018.jpg

th_Picture017.jpg

th_Picture015.jpg

th_Picture014.jpg

th_Picture013.jpg

th_Picture012.jpg

th_Picture011.jpg

th_Picture010.jpg

th_Picture009.jpg

th_Picture008.jpg

th_Picture007.jpg

th_Picture006.jpg

th_Picture004.jpg

th_Picture003.jpg

th_Picture002.jpg

th_Picture001.jpg

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I hate you damn Aussies! :p

You guys get all the fun!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Very nice. I wouldn't mind having one of those in my driveway. No offence, but I am moving this to Pics and vids. :)

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Nice Xr8. Where in Sydney you from?? I'm waiting on my Cobra to be delivered - we should catch up sometime.

70mach1

Established Member
yeh ford sell alot of sick cars in aussie, lol i dunno if its me or not but the boss 260 jus doesnt sound all that scary lol

LtDavis

Established Member
ford aussie does have some cool cars, like XRQTOR's, i like that 5.0 falcon too, or whatever its called

XRQTOR

Banned
OZ Dude said:
Nice Xr8. Where in Sydney you from?? I'm waiting on my Cobra to be delivered - we should catch up sometime.
I live out campbelltown way, your bring your 04 cobra out to au. I really wanted to buy an o3 but was limited $$$ wise. I could have easily bought an o3, there's only a handfull of mobs licenced to convert the newer stangs and they charge $11o,ooo i think for a brand new fully registered car.

XRQTOR

Banned
LtDavis said:
ford aussie does have some cool cars, like XRQTOR's, i like that 5.0 falcon too, or whatever its called
Mine is a ford falcon xr8. There's the ford falcon (range)
XT (base model), 250hp
SR 250hp
xr6 (inline 6 cyl) 250hp
XR6T (turbo'd 6) 32ohp
xr8 (5.4l v8) 35ohp
GT (390hp 5.4L) 390hp
GT-P (Same as gt but p is for Premium) 39ohp 355mm brembo's are wicked
Same basic car (shell) just different varients of it. GT-P being the best and most expensive of all as well as the fastest.

My old 95 falcon xr8 had the 5.ol in it as did all v8 powered cars till they started using the modular engine late o2. The highest ouput from the 5.ol was 34ohp in the T3 TE5o which was a hand built 347 stroker that cam from the factory, although in limited build #'s.

razmig

Established Member
looks like a gto to me.... lol badass anyway i want to move to aust now lol

XRQTOR

Banned
razmig said:
looks like a gto to me.... lol badass anyway i want to move to aust now lol
Bigger & bader than a monaro (GTO In the states). That's unless it's a HSV GTO monaro which is worth a cool $1oo,ooo, i dont mind so much if i get beat by them.

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
The truck looking version down here is called a utility or "ute" for short.

You can get them with a well back on em or a tray back and they're available in straight 6 or V8 auto or 6 speed.

The Ford ute is the reason Ford won't import the F150. We get the F250 & F350 but they believe the F150 is a direct competitor - idiots. So just like the Cobras, it's left to private companies to bring them in - A$104K for a Lightening and A$114K for a HD...

Here's a good way to use a ute: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/OzDude/UteFridge.jpg

Last edited:

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
XRQTOR said:
Bigger & bader than a monaro (GTO In the states). That's unless it's a HSV GTO monaro which is worth a cool $1oo,ooo, i dont mind so much if i get beat by them.

That's why I got the Cobra so I can KICK THEIR A$$ :banana: :pepper: :banana:

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
XRQTOR said:
I live out campbelltown way, your bring your 04 cobra out to au. I really wanted to buy an o3 but was limited $$$ wise. I could have easily bought an o3, there's only a handfull of mobs licenced to convert the newer stangs and they charge $11o,ooo i think for a brand new fully registered car.

Yeah, my Cobra will be ready next month but is going in the Mel Motor Show and if he can swing it, Motor & Wheels so I proly won't get it until early April but I can wait - really I can :bored:

Sorry for the posts one after the other everyone, I don't know how to do multiple quotes.

Users who are viewing this thread