Ba3000, upr polished tensioner

delly

Established Member
I have a fairly new ba3000 just was used for start up $175 shipped, tuner wanted me to get the 2800. And I have a upr polished tensioner brand new never used in box $195 shipped. Pm me if interested thx

Last edited:

delly

Established Member
195 shipped tensioner it's brand new never used and in box polished was gonna use it for my inner but decided not too...ba3000 175 shipped used for start up only like brand new.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Rules for listing in this forum. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING.
This forum is for Terminator specific parts only. If you have a list of parts, some of which will work on other models, e.g. (the following is not an all inclusive list, just an example) aftermarket springs, exhaust, wheels, etc., your listing will not pass moderation and will be deleted. If you wish your post to pass the moderation que list ONLY Terminator specific parts! Non-Terminator specific parts should be listed separately in the [ame=http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=255]Cobra Parts Buy/Sell[/ame] forum. Factory parts are OK.

If you don't see your post...

1) it has not been authorized yet.

2) it has been deleted because you didn't follow the rules and listed a non Terminator part like a shift light or flowmaster cat back, etc., in addition to your 03/04 Cobra specific parts.

3) it has passed moderation but you haven't bothered to LOOK for it.

4) post it only once. We'll get to it.

5) NO EBAY links

6) wheels and tires are NOT Terminator specific and don't belong here.

If your thread hasn't posted in 24 hours that means it was deleted, so you don't need to ask where your thread is.

Yep didn't see that. Also it passed moderators!!

Just so you know, we do require a price to be posted even though it's not there. This has been required for quite some time and will be a part of the updated market when it gets revised.
Another fact, for sales threads are not moderated and we don't see them till they show up in the Market. In other words, we don't see or pass anything. It just shows up here.
Another known fact, not yours, you can't sell it.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Threads are no longer moderated before they show up but they are checked on. They used to be on a list to be checked before.

delly

Established Member
Understood... I just posted my parts in this forum under the rules stated above. But was told to put a price in there and was told it's the rules, but like I said it's not a rule if it's not stated in the rules. I'm not a mind reader and can't determine what's a rule and what's not a rule, especially if it's not listed in the rules for this forum. A private pm stating that would of prob been the appropriate way to let me know. Hey I appreciate this forum very much and all you guys do for it, I'm only looking to sell my parts. Thx guys.

Users who are viewing this thread