Baby CJ questions

slverstang

Established Member
I did a search and found some info. What i wanted to know what kind of power/benefits would come from swithing to them? I have FBO with Boss IM and E85. Any info would be great!

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
I did a search and found some info. What i wanted to know what kind of power/benefits would come from swithing to them? I have FBO with Boss IM and E85. Any info would be great!

I've been running the exh baby cj cams for awhile now. They are worth about 15-25ish rwhp. There is a guy on here with an automatic and no aftermarket stall. The lower torque bought up his ET, but his mph was up 1.5 mph, after the cams. I think if he had an aftermarket stall that his ET would decrease and his mph would stay about 1.5 mph over the factory cams. They aren't bad cams for the money, my car make 466.5 rwhp on 91 oct and these little cams. The car did it through the factory resonators and a restrictive axle back. I think it would make a little more HP now that my setup is better.

slverstang

Established Member
I've been running the exh baby cj cams for awhile now. They are worth about 15-25ish rwhp. There is a guy on here with an automatic and no aftermarket stall. The lower torque bought up his ET, but his mph was up 1.5 mph, after the cams. I think if he had an aftermarket stall that his ET would decrease and his mph would stay about 1.5 mph over the factory cams. They aren't bad cams for the money, my car make 466.5 rwhp on 91 oct and these little cams. The car did it through the factory resonators and a restrictive axle back. I think it would make a little more HP now that my setup is better.

What should i be paying labor wise?

akwhtbst

Established Member
I've been trying to find someone with these in stock and have not been able to. Is there someone that has these in stock?

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
i think the labor rates will vary, but i wouldnt expect anything under $1k

akwhtbst

Established Member
They don't have any in stock. Everyone's website I've been too that shows them in stock but does not have any on the shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread