Baby dies after being left in pickup

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Wow!

And I get pissed off when I see someone locking their dog in a car.

Several years ago a baby was left in a car at the grocery store I go to. Before I got there someone showed some common sense and smashed the front window on the opposite side of the car and got the baby out. There was one police car and a paramedic there when the woman (mother) came out of the store and was all pissed that people were sticking their noses into her business. She was still complaining when the cops hooked her up, threw her into the back seat and took her to jail.

The paramedics were talking to one another and to the guy that got the baby out and said he most likely saved the child from heat related brain damage, or worse.

How hard is it to take your baby with you when you go shopping. Or if you just can't be bothered get a baby sitter for a few hours.

I witnessed almost the same thing but it was a black lab that was left in the cab of a pickup truck in 30+ Celsius weather with the windows rolled up.
The Firemen bashed in the passenger window and gave the poor dog water. The redneck owner finally returned from shopping and thought everyone was over reacting until the Police showed up. :nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread