Baby is Home ........FINALLY

blucobra03

Established Member
After all the crap I went through this past week, I finally managed to drive the bad boy home last night. What a beast. This thing pulls hard. I didn't really get on it but you can feel the power in there just waiting to be unleashed. Love that color too. In the sunlight it's awesome. Never found a build sheet anywhere but found some stickers on the front and rear bumpers that had the Terminator designation. The tranny is a little notchy but from what all you guys who have been drivin em have said this will get better with usage. Definitely got plenty of looks running through town. I'm trying to attach a pic but dont' know if it will work or not. Here is another link though to a webshots album that has some photos. Later guys, got to go bond :thumbsup:

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=41739915

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Congratulations!!! looks awesome dude!

your gallery doesn't appear to be working, maybe the link got messed up... but the attached pic looks great!

whats the last 4 digits of your VIN?

thanks,
--Russ:thumbsup:

blucobra03

Established Member
VIN

Jersey Vics, I'll give you the last numbers when I have a good photo to send you for the Cobra Registry...OK? Should be tomorrow !! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread