Back in a Mustang after 10 years! Not all is well!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
@Co-brat, I'm 100% agree with what Bob said. Heck, you got the car for LOW dollars, and though it's high mileage, if you do the engine repairs you'll end up with a good engine with new life. Being an auto might be an advantage if they only did a low number of them. And it's a sought after color, Competition Orange. Think this through carefully, put together a plan, and then go to it. In the end, I think you're going to end up with a nice Mach 1 that overall was a steal. JMO.

How is the interior?
Ive already decided that im just going to put a new long block in it and swap it to a 5 speed. I get that it may be low production with it being an automatic but I just cannot have a Mustang that isnt a manual. Rowing the gears in these cars is one of the best parts for me

The interior is okay enough. Bothe the buckets need new seat covers and drivers side needs new foam but it fairly sanitary for having the high milage

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ive already decided that im just going to put a new long block in it and swap it to a 5 speed. I get that it may be low production with it being an automatic but I just cannot have a Mustang that isnt a manual. Rowing the gears in these cars is one of the best parts for me

The interior is okay enough. Bothe the buckets need new seat covers and drivers side needs new foam but it fairly sanitary for having the high milage
A TR-3650 would be fun. I get that 100%. I'd want a manual as well.

Users who are viewing this thread