Back in a stang again

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Most of you know I sold my 93 back December. I did it to help out with a house we were trying to buy.

Well the house deal fell through at the first of this month and we decided to stay in our house a few more years.

So after much convincing from my wife I bought a vista blue 08 GT a few weeks ago. Has HIDs, nav system, ambient lighting, interior upgrade package w/ charcoal aluminum panel, polished 18" wheels, 5 speed. Very nice car and I love it.

The down side is I wrecked the damn thing 10 days after I bought it. Close to my home in a poor intersection. First accident I have had that was my fault in about 23 years. Good thing is that I will be getting an aftermarket hood during repairs

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
pCongrats on the new purchase. Sorry about the accident. Your post really made me realize how far the mustang has come when you were talking about all the options it has. There was no where to check off HID's and Nav. in 93! That being said I was in a house today (i do property management) and I open the garage and inside sat a 65-66 Shelby GT350! I wonder if the 05 and newer Stangs will have this kind of WOW factor in 40 years! I sure hope my 93 does! Do you think you will buy another 93 Cobra?

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
congrats buddy. that sucks about the accident. always has to happen with a new ride
any plans to buy another fox again?

pCongrats on the new purchase. Sorry about the accident. Your post really made me realize how far the mustang has come when you were talking about all the options it has. There was no where to check off HID's and Nav. in 93! That being said I was in a house today (i do property management) and I open the garage and inside sat a 65-66 Shelby GT350! I wonder if the 05 and newer Stangs will have this kind of WOW factor in 40 years! I sure hope my 93 does! Do you think you will buy another 93 Cobra?

You got that right on the option differences. Both front seats are power and heated too in the new one.

Depends on how my 401k look in a few years on whether I will buy another 93 Cobra or not. Those are harder to finance :-D I enjoyed my cobra while I owned it and I also enjoyed all of the experimenting I did with the different combos.

I look forward to expermenting with the 4.6 3v now. There is a lot of potiential with these new cars

Users who are viewing this thread