Back in the D, and it feels good!

PhotonSabreX

Motor City Slicker
Established Member
I took my LSATs this past Saturday morning, and as soon as I was done, I hopped onto the 110 to the 105 to head to LAX to pick up my bro who flew in to help me drive back.

We grabbed some Denny's, got caught up, and hit the road back at around 2:30 PM. We passed through Flagstaff AZ, Albaquerque NM, Amarillo TX, Oklahoma City OK, St Louis MO, and finally Indianapolis ID before making it home 34 hours later on Monday night.

Average speed: 83 MPH; speeding tickets, 0...no bad weather, either. It was a great trip.

It's amazing being back home. I've learned a lot about myself during my 6 weeks in LA. Even though I obviously intended to stay for longer, I don't consider my time there a waste at all. It just wasn't right for me. The only way I would have figured it out is by having the sack to just pack up and head out there like I did. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change anything...except for my 6 parking tickets and getting towed that one time :mj:

dredg9

Established Member
you never know unless you give it a shot. Good luck in detroit, sometimes you realize the midwest really isnt that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread