Back on the dyno 3 years later

01SilverGt

Established Member
2v auto car stock short block full bolt ons. Power adder is a d1sc the pull was to 6900 rpms 93 octane 12 degrees of timing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 420

Shhhh

Established Member
Nice to see an auto 2v making good power. I didn't think the stock short could handle that kinda stuff?
:beer:

01SilverGt

Established Member
Thanks going to the track this Saturday. I'm not sure if going to a 26 inch tire was a good idea I'll post a time slip.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
That is the flattest hp curve I've ever seen for a Centi - I guess it's because of low boost. Usually the last 1500rpm are like a ski slope.

01SilverGt

Established Member
That is the flattest hp curve I've ever seen for a Centi - I guess it's because of low boost. Usually the last 1500rpm are like a ski slope.
Keep in mind the timing was 11.8 degrees up top. Also the p51 intake holds peak power a lot longer than most intakes. The car is a dog from a roll but it performs pretty good at the track.

01SilverGt

Established Member
Spinning that 2v pretty high on stock short block.

Your right, my tuner says I'm going to kill the main bearings. I bought the d1 used and it needs rpm, theirs no power down low. I'm so close to 10s I need every thing the car has in it.

01SilverGt

Established Member
Thanks guys went 10.96 last Saturday but I could not back it up because of no cage this was done on 17inch drag radials. I'm calling it quits for this season the car has been a nightmare with tuning the shift points. Shooting for 10.80s next year. Either that or sell it hah.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Thanks guys went 10.96 last Saturday but I could not back it up because of no cage this was done on 17inch drag radials. I'm calling it quits for this season the car has been a nightmare with tuning the shift points. Shooting for 10.80s next year. Either that or sell it hah.

Nice to see that you got in the 10's even if you couldn't back it up. Your tuner must be damn good for your car to run those power levels for that long and spin it that high.

01SilverGt

Established Member
Nice to see that you got in the 10's even if you couldn't back it up. Your tuner must be damn good for your car to run those power levels for that long and spin it that high.

The tuner is Pete Johnson from performance-dyno.com good guy had a 03 cobra back in 03.. Was one of the first guy running in 11s with them pulley swapped. He has a 15 with a tvs on it now.

Users who are viewing this thread