BAD ASS Z06!!

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
how much boost are you able to push with that Z06? Probably not much considering the comp. ratio is 11:1

azzkiknzo6

Established Member
Originally posted by TwoToneFreak
No problem man. So when are you and Bill going to line 'em up?

Hek I just want Bill to take it down the track for me ! I can't drive worth a flip :burnout: is all I do :D

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I know the feeling. Last trip there I did nothing but smoke the tires off. Oh well just line em up on the way down there! Put that Valentine to use!! J/K. Yes Bill is an excellent driver btw.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
why not put lower comp. pistons in it, and really raise the boost? seems like you could make more power that way

azzkiknzo6

Established Member
Originally posted by TORCH_RED
why not put lower comp. pistons in it, and really raise the boost? seems like you could make more power that way

I was told that I will gain around 40-60 rwhp with the intercooler when it comes out in Oct-Nov. Plus I was also told that I should dyno around 20-30 more rwhp with cooler temps. I was gonna do a head/cam deal and did not like a few things. One is that I would have a car that had a cam sound to it and I like the stock sound till I hit the go pedal. The head/cam cars have like a lumbering sound to them and I just did not like that. Maybe next year I will add that who knows.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Yes they have a distinct sound to them with a cam, especially those with headers and exhaust such as yours. That C5 me and friend ran across with a h/c/i combo was wicked sounding at idle.

Users who are viewing this thread