Bad cobra driver

Indykid

Established Member
After Irp drags tuesday night I was driving home and spotted a cobra just like mine(96-98). I downshift to see if he wants some, he looks at me and goes about his way. Well about a mile later I'm gettting on an exit ramp and notice that he is coming up on me pretty quick, I accelerate smoothly through the turn and then punch it at the apex and roll out real strong. I look in my rearview to see if try to follow me and he almost lost it after the apex as I saw the side of his car and him fight the wheel to get back straight. I was laughing so hard. Looks like someone needs some driver ed courses. I was in the cobra btw.

Last edited:

reddog4063

Established Member
bwahahaha...NICE!

I shook an EVO today, I knew he saw me while he was going straight and I was waiting to make the left to get behind him, so he started gunning it and I caught up to him and he started revving then hes going to make a left turn and accidentally puts on his right blinker...kept the blinker on for the whole turn too, why you worried man? haha

REPCobra10

Established Member
Maybe he was just practicing his drifting skills :lol: . Seriously, it sounds like he does need some practice behind the wheel of his car. Only ricers push their car to the edge of losing control to catch up to a car so they can perform their famous "ricer fly-by" on them :bash: . Anyways, all take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread