Bad day at the dyno....

khris99s

floridasfastcars.com
Established Member
Updated Numbers on the LS1

315HP 322TQ I had the wrong numbers in.

Tell me something isnt wrong with the dyno.....?

khris99s

floridasfastcars.com
Established Member
I reuploaded the tune with WOT Leaner 6% and it feels like it helped. But you never know untill you get the numbers. I am going to datalog it again and compare.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Yeah that dyno has to be off

however dude, don't get caught up in dyno numbers....dyno don't race, cars do

00SVTStrike

Established Member
Sounds off to me. You think thats bad....the dyno I was on was so far off that the truck with mods in sig put down 306HP and 380TQ!!:xpl: My brothers LS1 w/ Lid,Below,LTs,ORY,3.73s,Tune,Borla put down 251hp!. Like they said...the dyno is only a tool, worry more about the ET at the track.

khris99s

floridasfastcars.com
Established Member
00SVTStrike said:
Sounds off to me. You think thats bad....the dyno I was on was so far off that the truck with mods in sig put down 306HP and 380TQ!!:xpl: My brothers LS1 w/ Lid,Below,LTs,ORY,3.73s,Tune,Borla put down 251hp!. Like they said...the dyno is only a tool, worry more about the ET at the track.

I would have asked for a refund.:nonono: :nonono:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Rick will need accurate data to revise the program..also PM me your customer name so we can see why you did not recieve any responce from Rick.. he was out of town tuning in CA and took all last week to get caught up on his emails from whle he was gone..I will also need a phone # so he can call you

sometimes Rick never recieves the emails sent to him..he gets hundreds of emails a day..

[email protected]

Last edited:

khris99s

floridasfastcars.com
Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
Rick will need accurate data to revise the program..also PM me your customer name so we can see why you did not recieve any responce from Rick.. he was out of town tuning in CA and took all last week to get caught up on his emails from whle he was gone..I will also need a phone # so he can call you

sometimes Rick never recieves the emails sent to him..he gets hundreds of emails a day..

[email protected]

PM Sent

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
I see the problem Kris. When did you add a 2400 maf? On your order you never told me about it. I'm adding the 2400 and sending it out today. Let me know how it runs.

Rick

khris99s said:
First let me start of by saying very unhappy.

"L"
2400MAF
CAI
6lbs Lower
160 T Stat
Exhaust
TR6's
Coil Caps

Boost 13.63

"356HP" "457TQ"

Way off.

A/F Stuck in the 10's

Also

99 TA LS1

LT's
ORY
LS6 Intake
3.73 Gears
Trans Go Shift Kit
FIPK
TR6's
SLP Maf
ASP Pulley
Wait4MePreformance Tune (Good Tuner)

"315HP" "322TQ"

A/F Perfect on the money

Right after us there was a Whipple Cobra, with all the goodies at 23lbs Only put down "583HP"

I think something was off. Way off.

All three of the vehicles should have put down some better numbers

I still need to get ahold of Amazon Tunning. Been 3 weeks at least with no response. They are not very high on my customer service list.

I sent them a data log and still have yet to get a response.

I will attempt to tackle that issuse next week. Need to get the A/F better on the truck. Way to rich.

Any input. Post up....

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
if Rick doesnt respond to an email within 1 day then he is either out of town, didnt get it or it is over the weekend....he is in the office most of the day since we have hired 2 excellent installers for the shop..he is now more accessible to his tuning customers and he answers every email he gets.. I see him sit for hours at his computer taking care of his email..

please dont let 3 weeks go by if you are getting no responce..let us know immediately..we dont know that we are not getting your correspondences or you arent getting ours..

you can always contact me by phone,email or PM and I will doublecheck for you.

khris99s

floridasfastcars.com
Established Member
Rick@Amazon said:
I see the problem Kris. When did you add a 2400 maf? On your order you never told me about it. I'm adding the 2400 and sending it out today. Let me know how it runs.

Rick

I have recieved 2 tunes form you one(the orginal) without the maf and an updated tune with the new 2400 MAF.

The datalog you recieved from me is with the maf and the newest tune loaded.

Just to make sure we are on the same page.

I have recieved two files.

khrislusser.ll3
khrislusser2.ll3

Last edited:

khris99s

floridasfastcars.com
Established Member
Got the new tune loaded....

Truck runs good. (Not that is ran bad before)

Hard to tell what it really runs. Feels stronger up top.

Hard to tell down low due to traction issues.

Thanks Amazon....

Now its time to hit the track Forget the Dyno.....

khris99s

floridasfastcars.com
Established Member
blownsvtlightning said:
wow, I hope you get it figured out.. those numbers are way off. my truck made 356hp at the wheels stock.. let us know if the MAF correction cures it

I really will not know untill I get it on the dyno. But I am confident that it is fixed.

I will datalog it next week.

Users who are viewing this thread