Status
Not open for further replies.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
CobraSusie said:
Gary brings me a speaker and amp for a $6000. paint job :rolleyes:

Gary never was a friend I guess, simply a user :nonono:

a $6000 job would be a complete with wetsanding and buffed, not door jams need resprayed along with the underside of the hood. the inside of the bed and the bottom of the body kit still black.

what did i offer to you? what did you except. plus you asked for a cash ammount, which you recieved. what did the insurance pay, all parts and material!

who tore the truck apart and put the new stuff back on it? me

who sanded 75% of the truck down? me

you got the stereo stuff and money for doing the 6 hours booth time, plus the time it took to prep some of the things, and the one day you sprayed in your moms back yard. so two days of painting

you shouldnt be all buddy buddy with someone and say you can hook them up only to change your mind and become a bitch halfway through the job cause you realize that you can handle a complete and now you try and bitch about any and every thing and make me seem like the bad person cause your the "painter"

what part about that rolls eyes? the only eye rolling you need to do is on how much of an idiot you are for talking like an ass on different sites about a story that isnt true on your side.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Hey here's an idea, you two take your problem somewhere else instead of making us (me) have to listen to it. At least start your own thread but better yet take it to PM's or smackdown.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
That just flat out blows man. Sorry to hear about that. Tell Sentra guy that we all said he is a F'n TOOLBOX!!!

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
your a jackass... you asked for a certain ammount and thats what you got. if you would of asked for a big ammount from the start then the paint would of never happened.
After you NEVER paid me for the truck, you wanted me to paint your tonneau cover and bumper, this I did, but told you you'd have to pay me first being that you burned me the first time :nono:

So you can quit your name calling (because you are wrong)

OTHER THEN THE BUMPER AND TONNEAU COVER HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY ME?

** NOTHING last time I checked** don't lie here :cuss:

CobraSusie

Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
i dont post over there cause you did this same stuff over there giving people on side of a story that isnt fully true and mikey can agree but doesnt say anything about it cause hes your friend
a side story huh? If you paid me there wouldn't be ANY problem

CobraSusie

Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
a $6000 job would be a complete with wetsanding and buffed, not door jams need resprayed along with the underside of the hood. the inside of the bed and the bottom of the body kit still black.

what did i offer to you? what did you except. plus you asked for a cash ammount, which you recieved. what did the insurance pay, all parts and material!

who tore the truck apart and put the new stuff back on it? me

who sanded 75% of the truck down? me

you got the stereo stuff and money for doing the 6 hours booth time, plus the time it took to prep some of the things, and the one day you sprayed in your moms back yard. so two days of painting

you shouldnt be all buddy buddy with someone and say you can hook them up only to change your mind and become a bitch halfway through the job cause you realize that you can handle a complete and now you try and bitch about any and every thing and make me seem like the bad person cause your the "painter"

what part about that rolls eyes? the only eye rolling you need to do is on how much of an idiot you are for talking like an ass on different sites about a story that isnt true on your side.
For one your door jambs look like shit because you didn't want to take your weather stripping off (not my problem)

And I never told you $6000. and yes that would include buffing etc.
being that you helped it was a $2000. job and I no longer offer people to help for a cheaper price (because of you)

the insurance paid for what it was suppose to pay for.

who tore the truck apart? If you remember I was out there EVERY day with you into the evening, and Alan too, (you know he goes to sleep early because he wakes up at 3-4 am to leave at times)
he was in that garage with us til 10 everynight, don't lie
(MIKEY CAN TELL YOU THIS)

STEREO STUFF (ok guys here is where it gets good)
Gary came to my house with a used SPEAKER and AMP) and tried to pay for this quad coat paint job that way (so don't think he's a saint) :bored:

Whoever is in this field, this would piss them off too) :thumbsup:

You are such a loser Gary, I always thought you would be stand up and take care of things, look how much help I have given you over time, and true friends don't screw each other over.

1. Me and Alan have given you small appliances (dinnerware)
2. food when you said you were broke (enough o get him through til he got paid gain)
3. borrowed you gas money $60. + a pop that we never got back :fm:
4. you have my tools, among other things

You look at what we've done for you, and what we've gotten back from your friendship NOTHING

A speaker and amp DO NOT pay for a 6 hour paintbooth rental
much less (my labor) :cuss:

So quit pulling this shit, fess up and let everyone here know that your a loser,
so you don't burn them too :thumbsup:

CobraSusie

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Hey here's an idea, you two take your problem somewhere else instead of making us (me) have to listen to it. At least start your own thread but better yet take it to PM's or smackdown.
I have tried that for (months now) he won't take calls won't answer emails or pm's :shrug:

Just like everyone to see before someone else gets screwed over
It will happen he plays this broke needy guy, and everyone helps him out,
and then he steps in takes all he can and walks

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I've actually helped him out with parts when his truck was broken, sent it to him for nothing and when it didn't help him out he sent the part back to me. No hassle no fuss. As far as I (and the L guys on here know) he's a good guy and your attacks on him are only making YOU look bad in my eyes. If you got screwed by him then sorry but your bellyaching is falling on deaf ears. I guess next time you will get your money up front?

Get this thread back on topic or get it closed.

CobraSusie

Established Member
I understand you are all friends, and may even side with him more because you know him (or think you do) wait til money etc. starts changing hands
(then the problem begins) we took care of him every weekend, and thought he was a great guy too, til he did all this, I will stop posting, but only if he stops being a liar on here :nonono:

Bootbox

Established Member
Somebody should have bought him some snowtires. :idea:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I am not defending anyone, he is not necessarily my friend either just someone (of many) I try to help out on here. If he's a liar then fine, he'll get found out and probably banned from here. Coming into his thread and bashing him is for one not cool and two not the right place to do it. If you want to start your own PearlblueL is a sorry liar thread then go ahead but like I said I don't think anyone in HERE wants to listen to it.

Good luck with getting both of your issues settled.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
:poke: must be operator error, then.. antilock works just fine for me.

lightninmike said:
how are we wrong??? yours works, hey thats great. ours apperantly does not, so that means we are wrong??

Yeah Mike, Because he gets a lot of Ice in Texas. :shrug: :bash:

Not like CT or RI. :bash:

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
What you have just experienced is the ultimate thread hi-jack..... :bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread