Bad neighbors SMH

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
This is the second worst thread I've read in the last week.

Preach, fam. It might get good so i'll bless this thread with some cholesterol

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cc413647864576f51537b83&rid=giphy.gif

lol

People need to get their life together lol

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Several guys (including me) that mean well are having a bit of fun with you on here it seems. But seriously man up and go talk to him firmly. Be prepared for him to buck instead of comply since he is obviously a jerk or at least a selfish ass as a neighbor. As tense and fearful as it may seem to you to stand up to him, you will gain a lot more than fixing the problem at hand. You will immediately feel the rewards of standing up for whats right and letting someone know your a good neighbor but not gonna be pushed and abused. The feeling of not only being right but not letting some jerk take advantage of you will make you feel like a million bucks. Seems hard to have to do at times, but the rewards you will gain by manning up will be priceless!

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
@josephcostello

I get your point but I know him well enough.

The bigger story here, honestly, is his desire to get millions of clicks on his garbage videos.

I’m truthfully a little ashamed I watched it, but I did.

That truck space tho!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Let's be honest, OP is full of shit. If any of you have worked in the industry like I have, that crack was caused by settling or other unstable materials in the process. Stucco is inherently brittle depending on the aggregate and method of application but it would not fracture that way from a basketball just bouncing against it, not even if thrown directly at it. It has a lathe underneath it which would create a point of impact and fracturing in multiple axes. There is a reason for the close up with no frame of reference.

As far as the "flooding" from the neighbors yard, that's his responsibility as well since he has nothing but bare dirt to prevent erosion. Maybe he can do us a favor and start a landscaping channel to go along with all the other crap he posts. Honestly, does he blame the sky when it actually rains there for his trouble as well?

This guy is the typical neighborhood watch type who likes to make everyone's business his own, and this video was nothing more than another attempt to garner views to his channel as usual.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Let's be honest, OP is full of shit. If any of you have worked in the industry like I have, that crack was caused by settling or other unstable materials in the process. Stucco is inherently brittle depending on the aggregate and method of application but it would not fracture that way from a basketball just bouncing against it, not even if thrown directly at it. It has a lathe underneath it which would create a point of impact and fracturing in multiple axes. There is a reason for the close up with no frame of reference.

As far as the "flooding" from the neighbors yard, that's his responsibility as well since he has nothing but bare dirt to prevent erosion. Maybe he can do us a favor and start a landscaping channel to go along with all the other crap he posts. Honestly, does he blame the sky when it actually rains there for his trouble as well?

This guy is the typical neighborhood watch type who likes to make everyone's business his own, and this video was nothing more than another attempt to garner views to his channel as usual.

WTF are you talking about? He was there first remember?... He talked about that fact for almost 4 minutes in the video. He doesn't need erosion control and the FNG needs to reposition his bball court.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
WTF are you talking about? He was there first remember?... He talked about that fact for almost 4 minutes in the video. He doesn't need erosion control and the FNG needs to reposition his bball court.

Don't go full idiot on me too! I didn't realize he had seniority when I made that post. Please also disregard the fact that stucco does and will crack on it's own, period. You'd think someone who spends so much time on the internet could seek answers to such a mystifying problem.

In all seriousness I know why though...it's because he's too busy documenting every aspect of his life that he doesn't have adequate time to use common sense to solve this puzzle for the ages. Ok, maybe that wasn't serious either.

It's because he's a jackass, the end.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
.....You'd think someone who spends so much time on the internet could seek answers to such a mystifying problem.

In all seriousness I know why though...it's because he's too busy documenting every aspect of his life that he doesn't have adequate time to use common sense to solve this puzzle for the ages. .....

LMAO! x100 on those two thoughts.

Stanger00

Established Member
I haven’t made it to the last comment but OP really needs a side gate to prevent free access to side of house. Once you get that area locked up those stucco cracking basketballs will no longer be accessible without gaining your permission to retrieve.

My stucco cracked too. I made reports with boulder multiple times and they complained about some 1/8th” limit or some horseshit. I would make another trouble ticket. They were all fixed, eventually. I felt bad for the same guy having to fix it each time but shit man get better at your job.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I agree with a lot of these compliments.

You have to man up and speak to him face to face. Talk about the damage to your property. Tell him he is liable for the damages, and tell him you will bring him a repair estimate. Be the king of your castle!

I’ve had to deal with crap neighbors before. It’s not fun to do sometimes, but your property and sanity is more important than trying to be the “nice” guy and have patience.

Users who are viewing this thread