Bada** Cobra Burnout

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
69Mach1351w said:
does anyone know where to get the side exhaust, and or what you have to do to make it fit. Ive seen it through the rocker panel of a black cobra before. Oh, and is the exhaust street legal since it exits before the rear wheels? I live in NC and i think that might be a law. That is one hell of a burnout!!

Mark

www.spintechexhaust.com
they make a side exit kit...

Autosync

Established Member
Cobra Burnout

The owner should be creating an account later on tonight and may post. Some of you Strictly boys should recognize the car. :-D :-D

cwsnake

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
Oh and cwsnake, this is SVTP, we're big boys...you can say "ass" in the thread title..it's ok. :thumbsup:

Yea, I didn't want to corrupt all the virgin ears on here, haha. No, just thought it would be PC. I guess I should have known better. If it makes you feel good, ASS!

Anyway, I didn't want to let too much known about the car. Didn't know how the owner would like it. Like Autosync said, he should make some comments later. If not, I'll fill you all in.

Look for more vids and pics of the Cenla crew in the near future.

Interspy24

Established Member
cwsnake said:
Yea, I didn't want to corrupt all the virgin ears on here, haha. No, just thought it would be PC. I guess I should have known better. If it makes you feel good, ASS!

Anyway, I didn't want to let too much known about the car. Didn't know how the owner would like it. Like Autosync said, he should make some comments later. If not, I'll fill you all in.

Look for more vids and pics of the Cenla crew in the near future.

Cheers to that! :beer:

88matchbox

88-Wanna be SVT
Established Member
thought i would let you know, ...that gave me a chub!!!! THAT was freakin SICK.... Nice vid...... :rockon: :rockon:

Madmark

Established Member
Loved the way that thing squatted down when he hit the gas/brake :rockon:

Last edited:

texaswrx

Established Member
cwsnake, what part of La are you in? My in-laws are in Lake Charles. I assume the cenla is central La? I ran a few auto xs on the Sowela scca div.

Users who are viewing this thread