• Kepp current truck and get 5.0

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Get a new gt or 03-04 cobra and get a used truck

Votes: 67 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supachargd2k5

Established Member
I made a thread not to long ago about whether or not i should keep my current truck or get another. Well ive been wanting to get back into a car real bad lately and the one thing thats been stopping me is not having the use of a truck. I go hunting and use my truck for hauling every so often. Hear is what i want to hear from you guys. I can either A.) Keep my truck and buy an old Mustang 5.0 and fix it up or B.) Trade my truck in and get either a new mustang or terminator and get me a 2000-2003 4x4 f150 which can be had for not much $$$. I know i might get a biased opion and thats fine, i just want to hear what you guys and gals would do if it were you.

supachargd2k5

Established Member
Yeah thats how i feel, i love being in the truck but ive always wanted to get a terminator. The way i feel is do it now while i can before they enforce these new laws in the future and finding a terminator is hard.

Search

Established Member
B.) Trade your truck in and get either a new mustang or terminator and get a 2000-2003 4x4 f150.

So that sounds best. Even better though.. get an older z71 or f-150. Your using the truck as a work truck.. Don't spend much money on it. A good Ford or Chevy will last. Get a Terminator.. then get a cheap work truck.

OR

Buy a Terminator.. and make your friend who has a truck carry you when you need :)

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Well what one would you prefer more? A nice fast performance car or a nice luxury truck? Honetly you cannot go wrong with either choice. I would prefer to have the Cobra personally.

OPTIONS:

You can make the 5.0 fast or buy an already nice suped up one.
The Cobra is already fast, can be made even faster and is newer.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
B.) Trade your truck in and get either a new mustang or terminator and get a 2000-2003 4x4 f150.

So that sounds best. Even better though.. get an older z71 or f-150. Your using the truck as a work truck.. Don't spend much money on it. A good Ford or Chevy will last. Get a Terminator.. then get a cheap work truck.

OR

Buy a Terminator.. and make your friend who has a truck carry you when you need :)

I agree on the purchasing an older F150 or Chevy. I would prefer the F150. I know the 99-03 have great ratings in the Consumer Report.

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
Time out I thought the first option meant you had a lightning and you were going to get a 5.0 instead of selling and geting an 03/04 cobra... id def. then get a cobra or sell that truck and get a lightning + 5.0

supachargd2k5

Established Member

OR

Haha that could work too, my buddy has a nice dually work truck but i dont want to have to depend on him but good answer.

Well what one would you prefer more? A nice fast performance car or a nice luxury truck? Honetly you cannot go wrong with either choice. I would prefer to have the Cobra personally.

OPTIONS:

You can make the 5.0 fast or buy an already nice suped up one.
The Cobra is already fast, can be made even faster and is newer.

Yeah, i had a 5.0 and got out of it for a truck, but i miss the fun of having a car. Being on this site everyday and seeing everyone else with their nice cars makes me want it more.

C: Get an L.

;-)

Lol yeah those are tmepting as well.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ Well if you have already have had a 5.0 then I say get a Cobra. It will be something different and new to you.

supachargd2k5

Established Member
Just form the the guys that have posted and have terminators, daily driving one, is it bad or one of those things you get used to. I will probably daily drive the truck if i do infact do this but i wont get the truck right away.

supachargd2k5

Established Member
Something else i was thinking about is maybe keeping the truck for another year because it will probably be paid off by then and then getting a cobra when thats done or in the process.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ That would be the best choice. Cobras are always for sale as you can see from the Market Section on here. By being patient you never know you may run accross a great deal and will be happy you waited and still have your King Ranch.

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
03=04 terminator, how much are you looking to spend on a truck, they still cost prob. like 15 grand even for higher milege car like 50k or more

Users who are viewing this thread