BAER 14" rotors, 6 and 4 piston......

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
So are you possibly interested in a trade with me??

I have the Baer 4piston Alcon caliper in the front (the same caliper that's the rear of this setup) with a 13.5" 2 piece rotor.. They DO fit a 17" wheel.. They fit my 98 Cobra's and my buddies 04 Cobra wheels..

The rear I have a 13" 2 piece rotor with the after market floating caliper from Baer.. When I changed the pads they were the same as the Firebirds and Camaro caliper..

Both the front AND rear fit in a 17" wheel..

Let me know what you think.. :)

Stanghunter

Established Member
So are you possibly interested in a trade with me??

I have the Baer 4piston Alcon caliper in the front (the same caliper that's the rear of this setup) with a 13.5" 2 piece rotor.. They DO fit a 17" wheel.. They fit my 98 Cobra's and my buddies 04 Cobra wheels..

The rear I have a 13" 2 piece rotor with the after market floating caliper from Baer.. When I changed the pads they were the same as the Firebirds and Camaro caliper..

Both the front AND rear fit in a 17" wheel..

Let me know what you think.. :)

PM me pictures

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'll do it when I get home.. I don't have the car in my garage, but I think I still have pictures laying around in photobucket..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
For sure man, I think that right now I'd only be interested in your front setup. The rears are to much for what I'm looking to do..

Stanghunter

Established Member
What website did these come off of and do they make a kit for IRS?

Really fighting the urge to be a smartass here....:??:

Baer.com is a good place to start your search! If that completely obvious suggestion doesn't work you could try google.com, type in "Baer" and the first suggestion will probably be Baer.com! It's a new and amazing search engine made for finding things online!
And as far as if they make a kit for IRS goes....... Sorry I don't work for Baer so I really couldn't say!

Ah crap........now you've gone and made me break my New Years resolution already! So much for being nice and playing well with others!

Users who are viewing this thread