BAER 14" rotors, 6 and 4 piston......

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Really fighting the urge to be a smartass here....:??:

Baer.com is a good place to start your search! If that completely obvious suggestion doesn't work you could try google.com, type in "Baer" and the first suggestion will probably be Baer.com! It's a new and amazing search engine made for finding things online!
And as far as if they make a kit for IRS goes....... Sorry I don't work for Baer so I really couldn't say!

Ah crap........now you've gone and made me break my New Years resolution already! So much for being nice and playing well with others!

Speaking from prior experience, being a smartass never really helps with a current or future sale. but good luck!

I know they were for sale here

Saleen Club of America SCOA Talk • View topic - NEW IN THE BOX 14" Alcon brakes for 1979-2004

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Really fighting the urge to be a smartass here....:??:

Baer.com is a good place to start your search! If that completely obvious suggestion doesn't work you could try google.com, type in "Baer" and the first suggestion will probably be Baer.com! It's a new and amazing search engine made for finding things online!
And as far as if they make a kit for IRS goes....... Sorry I don't work for Baer so I really couldn't say!

Ah crap........now you've gone and made me break my New Years resolution already! So much for being nice and playing well with others!

To be honest that was an unnecessary response, and way to treat a potential buyer. I am on a deployment right now and I am looking to spend a good amount of money on brakes.

I did look on baer.com before hand and they did not have the same calipers you have listed for sale. I also tried google for Alcon Baer calipers and none of the results were promising. So I thought I'd ask a few questions to a person who has the setup I want. That way I can price how much they are new and if they can fit the application I have.

If I did something to offend you I appologize if I offended you with my original question, but next time show some common respect and courtesy to a fellow enthusiast before you break you "New Year's resolution".

V/R

Connor Hamilton

Stanghunter

Established Member
To be honest that was an unnecessary response, and way to treat a potential buyer. I am on a deployment right now and I am looking to spend a good amount of money on brakes.

I did look on baer.com before hand and they did not have the same calipers you have listed for sale. I also tried google for Alcon Baer calipers and none of the results were promising. So I thought I'd ask a few questions to a person who has the setup I want. That way I can price how much they are new and if they can fit the application I have.

If I did something to offend you I appologize if I offended you with my original question, but next time show some common respect and courtesy to a fellow enthusiast before you break you "New Year's resolution".

V/R

Connor Hamilton

Connor, if you buy them or not I openly apologize for my response and thank you for your service! I'm not trying to make an excuse for my response but had you said you looked and couldn't find any info or that you are deployed and needed some help I surely would of helped!. Instead I grouped you in with the dozens of other responses I've gotten off forums and CL where people were either to lazy to look for themselves or asked overly stupid questions like "hey man will these bolt up to my honda accord?"

V/R

Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread