Baer Eradispeed Rotors

tonypipes

Established Member
Well I just got my new rotors waited a month for them Dallas Mustang $799 with shipping best price I could find. If anyone wants to no the weight of them I justed checked 16 1/2 pounds each for the front and 10 pounds each rear.Will be installing them next week. Does anyone no the weight of the stockers?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Don't know the weight of the stockers, but if I remember right, these are a couple of pounds lighter due to the hat section.

Last edited:

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
those rotors are NICE I am planing on getting them supposidly they shave 22lbs off over stock with all 4--don't know how true that actually is but RPM outlet sells them and that is what they claim

GA Terminator

Established Member
tonypipes said:
Well I just got my new rotors waited a month for them Dallas Mustang $799 with shipping best price I could find. If anyone wants to no the weight of them I justed checked 16 1/2 pounds each for the front and 10 pounds each rear.Will be installing them next week. Does anyone no the weight of the stockers?

Keep us posted and take some pics if you can after you are finished. I am very interested in these rotors, but was hesitant on getting them due to not knowing anyone who has installed them. Let us know how you like them.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I8URZ28 said:
those rotors are NICE I am planing on getting them supposidly they shave 22lbs off over stock with all 4--don't know how true that actually is but RPM outlet sells them and that is what they claim
Yes the fronts are about 6 pounds a piece lighter, so that sounds about right...

Users who are viewing this thread