Bagged mustang wheel specs!

D_workman

Koda_5.0
Established Member
Hey guys I recently won the airlift suspension competition for some free bags. When I bought my wheels and tires I wasn't expecting to bag it any time soon so i got 19x9.5 SVE drift wheels with a +35 offset and 285/35/19 tires. Due to the aggressive offset and the wide tires I won't be able to air out all the way. Now I on the hunt for some new wheels and I need to see what setups other people are running on their bagged stangs. If you would please post a picture of your bagged stang and mention the wheel and tire specs such as size, width, offset, and tire sizes. Thanks guys!

mackdog2008

Established Member
I have air with 18x10 on all 4 corners with a 42mm offset running 295 35 18 on all 4 corners and I have no issue airing out all the way, had this setup for a very long time now and never once have I rubbed or had problems airing out.

Get a watts link, that's the best thing you can do with your air suspension, keeps the axle center under the car when airing out and also will greatly improved the way the car stays planted

Users who are viewing this thread