Baldwin Park car meet

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You sound like these 5bros, meaning you can tell the story of a car you beat but have no proof!!

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
You sound like these 5bros, meaning you can tell the story of a car you beat but have no proof!!

Whoa whoa whoa time out, flag in the play, hold the phone, stop the presses, foul in the play, don't bust a nut what the ****! How dare u call me a 5bro! You can talk about my family and my girl and my life but don't mistake gods gift to the street also known as my cobra to one of these lowly soon to be over shadowed by the next model, can't accept that they will never be top dog and forget that there's a gt500 average gt's lol I have video proof of me smoking u

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Whoa whoa whoa time out, flag in the play, hold the phone, stop the presses, foul in the play, don't bust a nut what the ****! How dare u call me a 5bro! You can talk about my family and my girl and my life but don't mistake gods gift to the street also known as my cobra to one of these lowly soon to be over shadowed by the next model, average gt's lol I have video proof of me smoking u

Hahahahahahahaha lowly and over shadowed!!!!!

Show me at the meet yourself so I can grab your phone and throw that shit on 10 freeway to be destroyed of any evidence against me.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Hahahahahahahaha lowly and over shadowed!!!!!

Show me at the meet yourself so I can grab your phone and throw that shit on 10 freeway to be destroyed of any evidence against me.

Lol I watched it now and u can hear me laughing. Big black did work son!

laruei

Established Member
Dang... I hear a lot of excuses!

I'll race big black :) just make sure and turn your gopro towards the front so we get my flames on camera ;)

Users who are viewing this thread