Baltimore Grand Prix Partay

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Hey Gents, I thought I would put this out there. Friday a group of us from 6Speed and Maple Lawn are heading to the track Friday for a fun day of hanging out. We plan to have lunch at noon at Kona Grille, then we have a 2:00 party at the Patron venue. Patron is bringing out the ladies for us. Should be a really good time and the weather is promising a memorable day. Come on out, this group is fun to hang out with.

EDIT: It's only $15 to get on the grounds Friday. Then also pick up a parking ticket for $15-$25. Here is the place to get tix. Easy in for a great time. Qualifying so you can walk around anywhere.

12:00 Frank & Nic's for lunch (reservation by/ Porsche) PLEASE contact me to put you in our party!!!!!!!!

2:00 Patron Venue, next door

5:00 +/- pending details get worked out; Karting inside the Convention Center

http://grandprixofbaltimore.missiontix.com/step1

Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
No cars planned. I am catching a ride from one of the guys at 9. We are parking at his old marina by the Bay Cafe and taking the water taxi in. No parking or Po Po hassles. No car cruising planned. Tequila is on the game card for Friday.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Looks like ALOT of fun plus If you ate at the Bay Cafe they have an awesome shrimp salad samdwhich. Last day of the month...so only way I can get off work is to be dead...

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Looks like ALOT of fun plus If you ate at the Bay Cafe they have an awesome shrimp salad samdwhich. Last day of the month...so only way I can get off work is to be dead...

38820690.jpg

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
A couple of updates that make this event even more appealing. Kona isn't taking lunch reservations on Friday. Porsche has lied up a reservation for our specific party at Frank & Nic's inside the Hilton, inside the race area. WHich happens to be right next door to the Patron tent.

AND.....we are now looking to lock in some seat time on the karts set up inside the convention center in the same layout as the Grand Prix. This Friday is shaping up to be a pretty cool day.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
A couple of updates that make this event even more appealing. Kona isn't taking lunch reservations on Friday. Porsche has lied up a reservation for our specific party at Frank & Nic's inside the Hilton, inside the race area. WHich happens to be right next door to the Patron tent.

AND.....we are now looking to lock in some seat time on the karts set up inside the convention center in the same layout as the Grand Prix. This Friday is shaping up to be a pretty cool day.

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread