Bam Margeras' Lamborghini Gallardo vs. Nitrous Limo! (Full Episode)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
2k1cobra said:
4 mins here bitch. :lol: :p :pepper:

I was just joking bud. The original estimate was 7 min but my connection started to speeding up & in less than 5 I had it. I doubt that yours is any faster than mine...
:whine:

About the video. It was pretty damn good. Thank you for posting that episode. I was dying to watch it. Thanks again!!! :beer:

2k1cobra

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
I was just joking bud. The original estimate was 7 min but my connection started to speeding up & in less than 5 I had it. I doubt that yours is any faster than mine...
:whine:

About the video. It was pretty damn good. Thank you for posting that episode. I was dying to watch it. Thanks again!!! :beer:
I was just joking too. :poke: :banana: :beer: Pretty good vid. I never understand what vito is saying though, ****ing fatass. :lol: :pepper:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
hahaha. I saw that the other night on MTV. The part where the dude is driving around and sees bam's Lambo and calls him to congradulate him on getting it back...thats like 30secs from where I work.

Bam and his crew have been in my mom's court numerous times before. Its pretty funny!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
i saw that episode the other night! thats halirious he install nos and he was winning too until it exploded!

rust0r

Established Member
maybe it was in KPH, seems a little low for the lambo, but thats about 105MPH, assuming bam is a shit driver (even with the paddles), it may be possible, it didn't look like he took off to heavy either, definitely not 169MPH

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Did you two seriously just getting in a pissing match concerning your DOWNLOAD speeds?

Jesus, men. Pull yourselves together, try not to be complete internet geeks.

2k1cobra

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Vito is funny as hell but he is a tard sometimes. He must sniff his lunch!!! :)
HAHA bam always ****s his cars up. :lol: :eek: :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread