Bama roll call!

pvteye

Established Member
Arab, but not a native..... Gator did you do all your own installs? considering an Off Road H, and a ported blower... have very little mechanical skills...

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I'm practically in AL, I'm in Dalton GA. It only takes 20 minutes in the snake for me to get to the extreme NE corner of Bama on 59. Weirdest confluence of interstates I have ever seen.

What do you guys think of BamaMafia? I have seen a few good deals in the parts for sale section. I can't find a similar GA board.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
We got a real toad strangler over here. Rained all night, I had to walk up the street and then back down from a neighbor's yard just to get to the car it was so flooded.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Between Cullman and Huntsville here. Not too bad here, just lightning and hard rain. Carpercitycobra, how far are you from Summerville, Ga? I have several friends from school over in that area. Where do all the car folks hang out in north Al, we need to get some kind of get together or what not sometime.

Slow

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
I'm from Locust Fork, AL but currently live in Albuquerque, NM. I'm in the military. Can't wait for retirement so I can come back to sweet home Alabama.

Users who are viewing this thread