Bama roll call!

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KENZILLA said:
There are a few of us running around Birmingham. We do all need to get together for a cruise and then hit one of the Saturday night car shows. The large one is in Trussville, i think its the third Saturday of the month.

I'll cruise down that way for some kind of get together! Maybe do a hooters and a cruise in?!?
If yall are interested lets get something going.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
latemodelracer2 said:
lemme know when yall do even tho ill the odd man out with a truck

Will do! By the way, I was in Jasper 2 nights ago...I had to go catch chickens :banana:

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
I will search for the next Trussville car show and see what day it is in October. We can maybe take a little drive then hit the car show. Tide612 and MJ8 can maybe help us get together on this.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KENZILLA said:
I will search for the next Trussville car show and see what day it is in October. We can maybe take a little drive then hit the car show. Tide612 and MJ8 can maybe help us get together on this.

Sounds good! I'd like to meet some of yall!

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
latemodelracer2 said:
LoL need to bring it up here on a weekend night plenty of racing around

May do that sometime. I'm always looking for new wtuff to do/new people to meet. BTW, do you race late model? Asphault or dirt? Where at?

BittenInBama

Established Member
EPCobra said:
I am moving to the Trussville area in a month or so. I got a place in Argo right outside of town. We need to get together when I get there. Is there a lot of Cobras in the area.

There are about three guys in Argo that have some really amazing SVOs too. One is pulling over 300 rwhp. He is a Ford "Technician" :rolleyes: Very sweet little turbo-fours though. Think all three live on same street.

Special Vehicle Performance Unlimited (SVPU) is in Argo too I believe. Dont know how much newer model stuff Paul deals with??

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Slow04Cobra said:
May do that sometime. I'm always looking for new wtuff to do/new people to meet. BTW, do you race late model? Asphault or dirt? Where at?

I race round track asphalt all over the south. We just hit the money races

Oh and if you bring the cobra down here it will need atleast a chip and pulley to hang with the cars around here

Last edited:

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Ok, its the 3rd Saturday at K-Mart in Trussville off of Chalkville Mountain Rd. This is usually a pretty large show. Not sure what the date is of the 3rd Saturday. I will check the calender tomorrow. Sound off if you all are up for a meet and greet, a drive and then the car show. Maybe we can fit in dinner also.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KENZILLA said:
Ok, its the 3rd Saturday at K-Mart in Trussville off of Chalkville Mountain Rd. This is usually a pretty large show. Not sure what the date is of the 3rd Saturday. I will check the calender tomorrow. Sound off if you all are up for a meet and greet, a drive and then the car show. Maybe we can fit in dinner also.

Gonna start a thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread