bama vs lund tunes

5ohpowa

Established Member
I was kinda suprised too but ive run bama on a few of my cars and always thought they ran great(my 05 especially) but with all the talk you see on the forums people act like the tunes are too safe and "soft" so i may use bama again on my 2013 if the whole sct tuner stranding people gets figured out

Need4Speed03

Established Member
I met a guy at the track on Friday night that said he's been waiting 3-1/2 weeks for his Lund tune! I hear good things about his tunes but horrible things about customer service and wait times.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I met a guy at the track on Friday night that said he's been waiting 3-1/2 weeks for his Lund tune! I hear good things about his tunes but horrible things about customer service and wait times.

Lund is a pretty busy guy and its only him a KenB. They do crank out a lot of tunes. I know i would be pretty hard pressed and be pissed if I paid for a tune then got put on the back burner like that.

5PointOHNO

Established Member
I have never had to wait for Jon very long. And the few days that I have waited we're well worth it. He even reached out to me once, pro actively, to give me a heads up on issues he was being made aware of with my setup.

I highly recommend Lund Racing and I have to say that this video, if authentic, is most-certainly the exception; not the rule.

WHITEMACH

Established Member
I would like to see a TUNE OFF! bama ,bbr,vmp,aed,lund,evo,etc all used on the same two cars(6A 6M) and see whos tunes are king!!!

Users who are viewing this thread