Bandwagon Fans

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Whats your opinion on people who cheer for the "flavor of the month" teams knowing most of them couldn't give a damn about them last season?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I don't know, people are going to gloat when their team does well. I mean who wants to talk about their team if they suck? There's really nothing interesting to talk about but it doesn't mean they're not a fan.
There are always people who jump on the bandwagon and they're pretty easy to spot because they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

markw351

Established Member
I am a Canton, Ohio native and have been a total Cleveland pro-sports fan my whole life. As hard as that has been i refuse to pull for any other teams. I may route against another team but doesn't mean i am pulling for the other. I hate fair weather front runners. I think they are just a bunch of weak a$$ biatches. It takes balls to route for teams that haven't won shit since way before i was born. GO CLEVELAND!

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
My teams this year are the Yankees/Rays (it depends on what day of the week it is), Heat, the Flye... I mean the Blackhawks, and the Saints.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellz yeah.,., wwhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! that's my team :dancenana:

that's all I have to say about that :-D

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
I am a Canton, Ohio native and have been a total Cleveland pro-sports fan my whole life. As hard as that has been i refuse to pull for any other teams. I may route against another team but doesn't mean i am pulling for the other. I hate fair weather front runners. I think they are just a bunch of weak a$$ biatches. It takes balls to route for teams that haven't won shit since way before i was born. GO CLEVELAND!

I hear ya....try being a two decade lions fan. When they start winning i'll be :banana:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I usually root for two football teams.

The Raiders and I'll pick a team I like out of the contenders. It's usually an underdog last year it was the Jets.

Jaysin

Established Member
Bandwagon fans are annoying as hell. I got so sick of people jumping on Alabama's nuts last season I couldn't stand it. Some of these people didn't couldn't give a crap about the game they were just doing it to do it. Annoying. I personally don't follow/care for college football so I don't "have a team"

Though I've been a Steelers fan since I was a little boy and still am to this day, I refuse to jump on a bandwagon. Steelers all the way. Only "exception" if you even want to call it that would be for the Atl Falcons, just because there my home team, so it'd be kinda cool to see them do something worthwhile haha.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
roy-williams-sucks.jpg

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
I've got a buddy whose favorite sports teams are the Lakers, Yankees, Redwings, and Patriots. Every time I tell him he's a huge bandwagon fan and likes them because they win, he responds with "no I just follow players, not really teams". Drives me insane.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
I've got a buddy whose favorite sports teams are the Lakers, Yankees, Redwings, and Patriots. Every time I tell him he's a huge bandwagon fan and likes them because they win, he responds with "no I just follow players, not really teams". Drives me insane.

that would utterly piss me off

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
i couldn't stand all the "all of a sudden blackhawks fans" coming into nashville for the nhl playoffs this year. the ones around me obviously were hockey illiterate and mostly just tried to start crap

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I don't really care much about pro sports because, seriously, I'm in KS. Who the hell am I going to root for? I guess I may be a closet chiefs fan because I got to meet derrick thomas one night after a game. Got to check out his mercedes and hang with him for a while. He came out of the gate late & stayed around even after they'd lost to the steelers. There was only a few of us kids still hanging around and he told the security guard to let us through to the parking lot. He was incredibly nice to a bunch of kids when he really didn't have to be. I still have the card he signed for me....he smudged it with his finger as he signed it.

Really though, I cheer for my wildcats always and also for whomever KU plays.

Users who are viewing this thread