BAP came with no dial? WTF?

bergs

Established Member
Aren't these supposed to come with a dial? There is an RCA port for what I would think is the dial but it did not come with a cable or a dial. What's up with that?

bap1.jpg

MOTOWN M

Established Member
Aren't these supposed to come with a dial? There is an RCA port for what I would think is the dial but it did not come with a cable or a dial. What's up with that?

bap1.jpg

Yes it should have come with the control dial, contact whoever you bought it from and let them know.

kcmoney23

Established Member
If they don't I have an unused dial laying around I'd sell. I bought my BAP used and it didn't come with a dial so I contacted Kenne Bell and ordered one from them. Ended up not even using it. I bought it from them for $35.

kcmoney23

Established Member
Tried to reply to your PM but it is giving me an error saying "bergs has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Anyways...I looked at your thread again, I have just the dial, not the cable. Not that getting RCA cable would be hard, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

As far as price I paid $35+shipping.....how is $25+shipping?

kcmoney23

Established Member
Tried to reply to your PM but it is giving me an error saying "bergs has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Anyways...I looked at your thread again, I have just the dial, not the cable. Not that getting RCA cable would be hard, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

As far as price I paid $35+shipping.....how is $25+shipping?

20140624_195135_zpsaa7b4cae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread