Barton shifter for 13/14 GT500

carclub

Established Member
I have a new Barton shifter with stock type stick for sale. I would like to get 300 for it. I can text pictures if interested but I don't know how to download actual pic from my phone. I'm in PA near Reading if anyone local would like to see it, 19609 is the zip code to be used for shipping.

RANGERHULK

Established Member
MAJOR PRICK im actually in afghanistan right now in the military was speaking to him VIA satelite as my 80 year old father is reading the email and i asked him a question twice if it was ever installed and he reponded "Are you kidding me...I responded last time I traded car in it was never used. Shipping is not included in price but it weighs less then 6 pounds, so you can calculate shipping with my zip code yourself"!!!!!! Sorry to inconvience this guy with a 5 second response proud to serve america for guys like this!!!!!!!!!

carclub

Established Member
Lol @ Rangerhulk that's not quite how it went... To clarify shifter is brand new in box NEVER used.

RANGERHULK

Established Member
Really??? Anyone who wants me to forward the email please let me know. Sorry integrity is in my creed please prove me wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread