**Basically Brand New Holset HE-351 Turbocharger**

shaved99gt

Established Member
Basically Brand new taken off of a 2006 Dodge 3500 Diesel with only 3,000 miles Should be pretty good for a DIY kit. This is not the same as a HX-35 that was used on the 05 Dodge Diesels they upgraded to this in 2006 supposedly it ALOT bettter Nothing is wrong with the turbo NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER it was taken off to upgrade to a twin turbo kit. It includes the wastegate acutator also. I was gonna use it for a DIY kit but changed my mind and now iam doing a Twin Kit. Supposedly this turbo is good for about 600rwhp several people have said it would be good for high boost high horsepower applications. Here are a few pictures of it if you want anymore detailed pics post up or email me @ [email protected]. Price is negoatiable and will possibly trade for turbo parts or T3/T4 57mm. So just MAKE AN OFFER

acbdd7e0.jpg

819be9f6.jpg

8197df99.jpg

25d67edd.jpg

17f6b7e8.jpg

Allen2001GT

Established Member
hey man, i saw your post over on turbomustangs. I'm interested let me know how much you looking at getting.

thanks,
chad

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Shaved99, You are a coward !! You steal my money ($500.00) for a rearend and now you try to sell a turbo to the svtp community? You will pay! I will catch you !! Why don't you call me back? The differance is, we live in the same town. You can run but you can't hide !!! Don't buy from this scam artist !!!! :nono: :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread