BassaBassani X-pipe install ?'s with MM Full length sub frames

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I did a seach already thats why I have some questions. I have the SLP loudmouth Cat back already and MM Full Lenght Sub Frame connectors. I read in another thread that someone had an issue installing a H-pipe with the sub frames and had to send the H-pipe back. Will I have this problem? I want to do the the install myself so I want to make sure I can do it before taking off the stock H-pipe. I'll be getting it Saturday and want to install it before this dyno day that is coming up.

Also how many swivels will I need to get at the passenger side bolt that everyone said is hard to get to? thanks.

P.S. Its the Bassani X-pipe that can be changed to either catted or non catted.

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I have the X-pipe (which has flow tubes so you can use cats or not) and the MM full lengths, no issues to my knowledge. At least my installer didn't complain.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I did the install today. Taking off the bolts that attach to the headers wasn't to bad. I only have 5700 miles so that my be why. What was hard was to switch the cats to the straight pipe. I would recommend expanding the pipes after you take off the cats. It wouldve made it so much easier! I used the PB spray to help losen the bolts. Worked well unless I really didn't need to use it. Fit is good. Sits alittle lower then the stock h pipe. Sound is VERY VERY VERY VERY LOUD!!!!! I'm glad this isn't my daily driver!!!! When I take it to get dyno'd this weekend people aren't going to be happy. I had no problems with the FL SFC's.

Users who are viewing this thread