Bassani 3" catback installed... finally!

bbk03gt24

Established Member
so after about a month or so of waiting to get my Bassani 3" system put on, the install finally took place this past weekend. all i can say is holy f-n sh!t did it exceed my expectations...

i owned an '03 KB gt w/ SLP catted x pipe and LM1 catback and i honestly can say that the Bassani 3" already compares to the loudness of that system and it completely blows that setup's "sound quality" out of the water.

the only thing i can say for sure tho is that i actually do think that i lost some on the low-end whenever i open it up. the 3" piping over the 2.5" isn't probably the way to go if you only want to do minor mods like intake, exhaust, etc. the car right now is completely stock except for the Bassani 3" and i went w/ the 3" bc i have plans to go w/ a twin screw in the future.

anyhow, it sounds unbelievable and i will be sure to get some vids up soon. i need to give a shot out to timspony bc w/out his feedback, i prob wud have gone w/ the LM1s. i shud have just listened to him the 1st time he said "Just do it! you will love it!!" haha!

va boy

Established Member
I thought maybe you had dropped off the face of the earth, last I heard you were having problems getting one of the baffles out!
Glad you got it done, now post a vid!

bbk03gt24

Established Member
I thought maybe you had dropped off the face of the earth, last I heard you were having problems getting one of the baffles out!
Glad you got it done, now post a vid!

i finally got those suckers out - it took some of the miracle oil (wd-40) to get them though, haha.

i also had to let them sit in my garage for about a month or so - things got really crazy at work and i just didnt have time to get it done.

i promise that i will have vids up b4 the week is over so stay tuned for them! it sounds soooo good on an otherwise completely stock cobra too!

Users who are viewing this thread