Bassani catback o/r mid VIDEO! :)

thorntonSVT

Established Member
Heres a vid of my new exhaust - bassani cat back custom o/r mid.. If people want to hear what it sounds like when im driving it i'll make another one later today... :) Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8r2GNWa4yw]YouTube - Ford Lightning exhaust[/ame]

Rook

Established Member
sounds good i basically have the same thing and had thousands of compliments. hell my old neighbors wanted me to lay a foot in it everytime i went by there house. lol (cool neighbors)

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
cant go wrong with Bassani
How does the truck sound on the highway? Do you have that Drone Sound while you drive? Cant hear the blower whine, radio etc?

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
Hey Tyler,
That sounds familiar. :D Glad I could help to make the L sound better! Great job buddy. :rockon: Now get some more vids on here. Mick....

thorntonSVT

Established Member
Hey Tyler,
That sounds familiar. :D Glad I could help to make the L sound better! Great job buddy. :rockon: Now get some more vids on here. Mick....

Thanks man! FYI I bought the catback from Mick here. It has that drone sound when driving on the highway. I try to stay around 70MPH or its almost to loud for comfort. When I raced that GTO last week he said he couldnt hear his car at all so it was hard to shift :O It sounds really good when I pass someone, so my friends say. I'll get other videos together :)

thorntonSVT

Established Member
cant go wrong with Bassani
How does the truck sound on the highway? Do you have that Drone Sound while you drive? Cant hear the blower whine, radio etc?

I can still hear the blower whine but it's nothing to how it was with the stock exhaust.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Sounds good now you needs some long tubes to go along with that setup.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF7jbX_2ZCs]YouTube - Long Tube Headers,Catless Mids. Bassani Catback[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread