Bassani for Borla

cobramark

Established Member
Anybody that wants to trade my Bassani cat back for Borla Stinger give me a pm. 3000 miles on mine in perfect condition. I want louder is the only reason for trade. I have all receipts.

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
I have the Borla Stinger that I will trade for the Bassani. Which Bassani do you have? Is it the Stainless Steel. Does it have the removable tips? Pm me your phone number and I will call you. Thanks Rich...

cobramark

Established Member
They are the stainless version not aluminum which is cheaper. The tips are removable. I believe they are 4" tips.

cobramark

Established Member
Can somebody tell me what size tips for Borla Stinger and Bassani? I'm under the impression the Bassani and Borla tips are both 4".

o1fastcobra

Established Member
i have a brand new borla system for sale i want to switch to bassani ss set up if your bassani system is stainless email me and we could work something out. if any one wants to buy this system off me email me at [email protected] i believe the borla tips are 4"

2JZFAN

Established Member
I wonder, why the switch from Bassani to Borla? Why the switch from Borla to Bassani? What do you wish to change?

Users who are viewing this thread