Bassani mid length

trapnm

Established Member
99 cobra....Im contemplating getting a full Bassani exhaust (mid length headers and o/r x pipes with their stainless exhaust). I am curious what the difference in power will be between the system with stock headers and with the bassani's. I have no current mods besides drop in K&N. Will soon have the JLT CAI and probably a tune after the exhaust. I have seen many posts on this for 03-04 charged cobras, but none on the n/a 99. Thanks.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I absolutely love mine!!! The sounds is amazing! I have bassani mids,bassani high flow x, and bassani catback. I couldnt tell power wise cause I lowered my compression in my car for the blower the same time I put the exhaust on.

trapnm

Established Member
Thanks,
I am aware of the general low end power but wondered if anyone could post some specific dyno hp numbers with the stock and bassani header, with the o/r pipe and catback system.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
trapnm said:
Thanks,
I am aware of the general low end power but wondered if anyone could post some specific dyno hp numbers with the stock and bassani header, with the o/r pipe and catback system.

wish I could help man

Users who are viewing this thread