Baton Rouge,Denham,walker,hammond Stangs.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
iam in mandeville also.....silver 03 cobra on chrome 17's....i gotta tell yell this it was funny. I own a discount cigarette store in mandeville. Iam working saturday night an this guy in a new 5.0 pulls up an comes in gets some cigs well i asked him how that new 5.0 run? he says dam good its gotta chip an a paxton 700rwhp!!! so i said do you mind if i come check it out? he said sure come on. Well i guess he didnt think i would come outside but i did an soon as i walked out the door he jumped in the car an said sorry gotta go an dam the car was already running when i got outside it was quiet as a mouse an when he left he ran the shit outta of it an when i tell you it was BONE ASS STOCK i mean everything was stock lmao i dont understand why people lie about there cars lol..

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I'm in madisonville so not far from you. I don't think I've seen you around but there seem to be alot of 5.0s running around now.

I'm down for a meet up some where.

I am close to Madisonville, right by Franco's.

Sounds like a plan to me. Car scene in new Orleans is crazy so it'd b nice to drive there. Hell even drive to Biloxi one day I hear they got some monsters that way plus they have a track that way too

We should go to the track. It is too bad that Gulfport is a Wednesday night only thing right now. However, I am down with going on a Wednesday night.

iam in mandeville also.....silver 03 cobra on chrome 17's....i gotta tell yell this it was funny. I own a discount cigarette store in mandeville. Iam working saturday night an this guy in a new 5.0 pulls up an comes in gets some cigs well i asked him how that new 5.0 run? he says dam good its gotta chip an a paxton 700rwhp!!! so i said do you mind if i come check it out? he said sure come on. Well i guess he didnt think i would come outside but i did an soon as i walked out the door he jumped in the car an said sorry gotta go an dam the car was already running when i got outside it was quiet as a mouse an when he left he ran the shit outta of it an when i tell you it was BONE ASS STOCK i mean everything was stock lmao i dont understand why people lie about there cars lol..

WTF? If anything, I am going to lie the other way around. ;-)

Some people are too funny.

Mike

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
me too, I just had a guy walk in an ask is that a real cobra on the side of the building? cause i have a kit cobra with a six cylinder i have never seen a real one lol i said no its fake too lol. An remember anyone local that smokes or drinks or wants a soft drink come visit us at the store on hwy59 in mandeville by Camellia cafe an roberts hardware an the stone statue place. Its called B&W discount cigarettes alcohol an check cashing :)

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
^^^^ i want one :( andrew my dad said would you mind if he drove your car down the road once or twice to see how it shifts an feels if you dont mind. He drove a 2011 GT500 the other day he is trying to decide which one he wants. I told him get a Z06 but he wants to drive one first.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
^^^^ i want one :( andrew my dad said would you mind if he drove your car down the road once or twice to see how it shifts an feels if you dont mind. He drove a 2011 GT500 the other day he is trying to decide which one he wants. I told him get a Z06 but he wants to drive one first.

Sure no problem, I wont be home for another month though.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I am close to Madisonville, right by Franco's.

Was that you on the causeway around 5:45-6 ton?
If so I was right behind you in my work van.
It was a white 5.0 and headed towards Francos once he got off causeway.
Car sounds good!! Not to loud tho. But you definitely like hitting the gas big time to speed up.

Lol, sounds like me. Blackout panel in the back?

Mike

rickf73

Established Member
I'm an old guy that lives in Denham. I have not been in about a year but there is a nice show in Hammond, I believe the 2nd Sat. of the month.

Last edited:

dynasty_365

Established Member
Hey I know u. U in the mustang club huh? Met u at a couple of the shows. At the last show up in Zachary I was the asking u about when they meet at tanger. Remember?

rickf73

Established Member
Hey I know u. U in the mustang club huh? Met u at a couple of the shows. At the last show up in Zachary I was the asking u about when they meet at tanger. Remember?

Yep, I remember, it was me. Tanger has a lot of vehicles there, I have heard Hammond is growing also.

beave

Established Member
Another denham guy here! 96 laser red cobra with chrome fr500's and a black s281 lip on back.

Users who are viewing this thread