Baton Rouge,Denham,walker,hammond Stangs.

dynasty_365

Established Member
Nope. Stomach virus had me messed up bad. Ima definitely try to make that show on Saturday in denham springs. Especially since its a benefit to help this 8 year old kids heart surgery.

I'll for sure b at the one on the 24th in hammond. Napa auto parts is hosting it and it has some cash prizes

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Nope. Stomach virus had me messed up bad. Ima definitely try to make that show on Saturday in denham springs. Especially since its a benefit to help this 8 year old kids heart surgery.

I'll for sure b at the one on the 24th in hammond. Napa auto parts is hosting it and it has some cash prizes

Probably won't be able to make either. 24th I should be in Houston for Fun Ford Weekend, although it's actually only Saturday.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
what up fellas! i been out the loop for over a year too. should be swapping out my head gaskets soon and have already fixed the issue that caused them to slim out on me. lol not doing any track stuff anymore since i have horrible luck breaking stuff, just a show car anyhow made for cruising.

stroked03stang

Established Member
Glad to see that there are a few people interested in the mustang scene. I am moving down in the Belle Chasse area this summer so hopefully I can meet a few of y'all.

dynasty_365

Established Member
I hear tanger meet up is always packed. Always over 100 cars. Every 3rd Saturday I always forget about it though. I'm down for the April show if anybody want meet up there.

Car show this Saturday in denham springs. I think the wild horse mustang club is hosting it. I know the local baton rouge mustang club is meeting At albertsons on college drive to cruise together to the show for 10. Show is from 11-2 and is to benefit casa which is kids who were abused and have been put in shelters. They r asking that people who come bring a small Easter basket for the kids since they don't really get gifts

04RiceEater

Established Member
I hear tanger meet up is always packed. Always over 100 cars. Every 3rd Saturday I always forget about it though. I'm down for the April show if anybody want meet up there.

Car show this Saturday in denham springs. I think the wild horse mustang club is hosting it. I know the local baton rouge mustang club is meeting At albertsons on college drive to cruise together to the show for 10. Show is from 11-2 and is to benefit casa which is kids who were abused and have been put in shelters. They r asking that people who come bring a small Easter basket for the kids since they don't really get gifts

Where in Denham Springs? Dont have a mustang anymore as I just sold my most recent one but wouldn't mind coming out to see some nice cars:beer:

dynasty_365

Established Member
I'll b there. Ima cruise in with the 225 stang racing guys. Meeting at albertsons on college at 10 and leaving at 1030 to ride to walker. I don't know my way there so at least I can have people to follow. This is the second car show in walker in two weeks

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
tanger show is always packed! at least 100 cars of all variety, lots of old school and custom stuff too. good show every time i get to go.

Users who are viewing this thread