Bay Area reputable shop?

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
Aed - Shaun And Drew Are The Best!! Most People I Know Will Say The Same About Them. They Are Doing The Work On My Car Build. They Did All My Other Work Too.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
The only place I have gone to that hasn't done me wrong and my car came out running better than it did when it went in... Plus got the follow up phone calls to see how happy I am... Dynotuning.com/RPMEngine.com

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
AED is good. My car is at speedfreaksinc in Tracy. Great guys and he's building my motor right now.

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
aed is doing my whole motor build. a lot of people i know got there work done by aed.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
My car is at speedfreaksinc in Tracy. Great guys and he's building my motor right now.
Oh please dont start that fire.. tooo many people on this site and in the bay area have had nothing but bad luck with those guys.. including my 05 Ravi blew up with his crapy tunes... Good luck with yours!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
L.L. may know but I think he does a lot of his own wrenching

Mustanger

Established Member
I really like Mike Mak at his new place TPSMak in Santa Clara...treats his customers right...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
TPS is cool, I went and I checked them out, he's a great guy. S.F has had some problems but what shop hasn't he built a 800+rwhp 98 Cobra.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
The only place I have gone to that hasn't done me wrong and my car came out running better than it did when it went in... Plus got the follow up phone calls to see how happy I am... Dynotuning.com/RPMEngine.com
Haven't heard much about Mike's latest attempt (TPS).
I'm not really happy with the Apex thing.
Somebody there was swapping and stealing parts.
Sorry Mike.
Your (Mike's) fault for letting it happen under your nose. My fault for being such a trusting soul.
Jeff

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I to have fell victim to APEX's b/s but it was when the other owner owned it. The first 2 I believe ripped me off.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Lesson is stick to those who have a good reputation and good custom service.. only ones I have found in the bay area that I would ever trust with my car are RPM Engine, AED, and NexGen. Suspension wise its all about Maier racing!

Users who are viewing this thread