Baylor Car Show

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
The 26th of February the Baylor High Performance Driving Club is having a car show. The entry price is only $6.00 and three of that will go to society against drunk drivers. If y'all are interested email [email protected], or you could send me a message. The more the merrier so y'all come!

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
She has a stock GTP(so no) but Ill tell her about it anyways(she has some friends with nice cars).

TNTcobra98

SVTPERFORMANCE BALLER
Established Member
yea, didn't see your sig on the 1st post, my bad

Bummer I have to go back to Houston on Sat., so I wont be able to make it. Too bad, I'd like to line em up with you, maybe a couple hundred bucks to make it interesting?

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
TNTcobra98 said:
yea, didn't see your sig on the 1st post, my bad

Bummer I have to go back to Houston on Sat., so I wont be able to make it. Too bad, I'd like to line em up with you, maybe a couple hundred bucks to make it interesting?

What have YOU done to your car. I never race for cash unless I know exactly and you sound pretty confident. LOL. If your from Houston we can race down there sometime, I am from Montgomery myself. If you want to race me tommorrow night (friday) I am going to Ennis its a good 2 hour drive from college station but its only an hour from here. Where at in Houston are you from? :coolman:

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
TNTcobra98 said:
i just got a few things done. I think ennis is out of the question this weekend, but maybe in the future.

Lol. "Just a few things done" You are shady!. :pepper: I bet you got a built bottom end and a supercharger. I shouldn't really advertise what I have either but at the time I didn't think I would be racing anyone on this site.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread